Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My system

Thanks

Default My system

I have a system, or a set of rules that I abide by when I have weed on me. I tend to get annoyed if anyone breaks my system or by their actions makes me break it. Mainly because if I get a criminal record most jobs in my field wont take me on.

1. Only time I carry weed on me is if I have just bought it and going home or going to someone's house where i will be smoking it.
    2. Weed is carried in an air tight container.
    3. Never bring weed with me if im smoking outdoors, pre-rolled at home and put into air tight plastic test tubes so they don't bend.
    4. Maximum I will carry on me is a £20 bag and only while transporting it.
    5. Never carry weed on a train or going into a train station (lots of cops)
    6. Avoid areas where cops tend to congregate.
    7. Never perform an illegal action while carrying pot.

Now ive always wondered, am I being too paranoid? Or does everyone have a set of rules they abide by too?

Dont talk to FRANK, he talks bollocks.

Thanks

ya i think everyone does but for me to list them might give the cops some tips if they are watching in on this site
    throw dirt on my name, thats ight im a wild flower

blurry-vision Guest

I'm just careful in general I don't really have specific rules apart from not having dealer type scales in the house and no baggies lying around, quite happy driving around with some in me pocket and not fussed about smoking a sneaky spliff in the street, you just keep your wits and the rest takes care of itself I find.

Just keep a low profile and don't stand out.

Thanks

Lololol @ op.

8. Lol

Thanks

a tad paranoid me thinks.pre rollin your spliffs and sticking them in test tubes aint gonna stop you getting pulled.paranoia gets you pulled.if police think you look nervous they will want to know why

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Quote Originally Posted by blurry-vision View Post
    I'm just careful in general I don't really have specific rules apart from not having dealer type scales in the house and no baggies lying around, quite happy driving around with some in me pocket and not fussed about smoking a sneaky spliff in the street, you just keep your wits and the rest takes care of itself I find.

Just keep a low profile and don't stand out.
    Yeah I'm the same, can sit with a joint on a parkbench or in the grass in the center downtown and smoke without much worries, as long one acts like normal then there is nothing to worry about unless you do see cops walking close by but then just putting it out until they leave is fine. And then the obvious to not flashing around the bag for everyone to see ain't so good either.
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

Thanks

word of advice if you carrying around plastic containers, and they send those away for analysis, your screwed. so all that prep and humdinggin, will be to no avail.
    Corruption makes justice appear as insanity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J420 View Post
    Yeah I'm the same, can sit with a joint on a parkbench or in the grass in the center downtown and smoke without much worries, as long one acts like normal then there is nothing to worry about unless you do see cops walking close by but then just putting it out until they leave is fine. And then the obvious to not flashing around the bag for everyone to see ain't so good either.
    My theory is consider others and don't rub it in people's faces but otherwise, smoke when and where you want.

If you've only got a small amount on you you're not going to get nicked for it are you, just relax and enjoy.

I have no qualms about smoking in public places... if people smell it, they must know the smell, if they know the smell it's because they either smoke or know someone that does - the worst you will generally get is a knowing (and usually quite jealous) smile/nod.

As long as you don't have enough on you to get your house searched, I don't ever worry about it.
    don't get in trouble that you can't get out of...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Road_Runner For This Useful Post:

J420 (10-08-10)

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by moto_rider View Post
    paranoia gets you pulled.if police think you look nervous they will want to know why
    When we were younger, (80's - 90's Belfast - you get the picture), every time we set foot out of the house my mate got pulled - he had one of those heads, (wasn't into to any organisations or anything). I would have to carry any gear, (usually crappy soap), as he couldn't risk it - he would get searched and I would be left alone!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J420 View Post
    This is what I normally do too. Occasionally have police sweeping through the area but never had any trouble in the place I go so far.

Quote Originally Posted by moto_rider View Post
    a tad paranoid me thinks.pre rollin your spliffs and sticking them in test tubes aint gonna stop you getting pulled.paranoia gets you pulled.if police think you look nervous they will want to know why
    Having them in a test tube stops me looking nervous most of the time, can walk past police and say good day without the fear of the smell giving me away. Probably am being overly paranoid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast