Thread: yellow leaves and brown spots, help!

Thanks

Default yellow leaves and brown spots, help!

I have 2 plants in my greenhouse, both early skunk. The leaves have started turning yellow with brown spots, and are then falling off. I thought it might be a nutriant def, but have tried feeding the plants with miraclegrow, not sure if I have fed enough but I am wary of overfeeding too! I water the plants daily, about 1.5 litres each. I am very worried as they are supposed to flower soon and it looks like they are dying to me!

Thanks

The energy is going to other parts of the plant now and those leaves are not being used. This will happen all trough its cycles nearly all leaves will turn yellow before it finish flowering.

Nothing to worry about I don't think unless someone else believes different?

Thanks

really? it just seems like alot of leaves! plants are pretty big now and I would think they would be starting to flower soon in uk?

Thanks

why are you watering every day? mine in the greenhouse havent been watered for two weeks and have 40% perlite in the soil they like to be bone dry between waterings, id change the miracle grow for tomato feed and see what happens, the plant will always yellow from the bottom up during flowering.

Thanks

my plants seem to dry out very fast, no perlite which was a mistake! I will switch to tomato food and see how it goes

Thanks

the perlite helps with air and drainage, when i water it literally goes straight through the pot in seconds, the ones i have in the ground i cant regulate watering as it rains when it wants to, i use bio canna nutes but for a cheep and cheerfull feed you wont go wrong with the tomato feed and its only a few quid from any garden centre, your plants should start to show signs of flowering any time now mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times