Thread: Rusty brown spots on older leaves,need help

Thanks

Default Rusty brown spots on older leaves,need help

Hi guys this is my first thread on here and i need some help please. Im on my 5th week of flowering on my first grow and noticed in week 3 that some little rusty coloured spots developing on the fan leaves of a plant that i burned the main growing tip cause of being to close to the light, i put it down to this but the leaves yellowed and died and by the following week had spread to the other plants. The first plant that had it was a bit more pale looking than the rest and i thought maybe a deficency of some description.I have looked at all the photos i could of various problems that people have had and cant find anything that matches my problem.Last week i added some epsom salts at 1/2 a teaspoon to p/l and watered them with 1 litre each then the other day i thought maybe a nute lockout and flushed them with 4 x the pot volume with water.Hopefully these photo's will show some of the experienced growers out there where im growing wrong.:help:
    I am growing in soil in 11 Litre pots in a 1M square area with a 400w hps,i have a decent extraction setup keeping the temps around 23 celcius and humidity between 40 and 50%.I use biobizz products around 1ml/L of biogrow,3 ml/L of bloom,1 ml/L of topmax and 1 ml/L of bio heaven.The Ph of the water is around 6.8 but i dont know the soil Ph.Thats about all the information that i can think of to provide so any help to a noob first time grow would be much appreciated many thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	218..jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	19815   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	209..jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	19816   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	216..jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	19818   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	211..jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	19819  

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

you.re not doing anything wrong as far as I can see.leaves at this stage will die off as its in the middle of flower so don't worry about it.

Looking for New Pastures

3. The Following User Says Thank You to up2nogood For This Useful Post:

madmax (14-08-10)

Thanks

Thanks mate as it is my first time grow i guess im looking to deep into things,should i continue with the nute schedule as usual then, i must say they are looking nice apart from the one which looks a bit weird as it has very thin leaves will post some better pics later thanks again

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    Thanks mate as it is my first time grow i guess im looking to deep into things,should i continue with the nute schedule as usual then, i must say they are looking nice apart from the one which looks a bit weird as it has very thin leaves will post some better pics later thanks again
    yes carry on with nutes until last 2 weeks then thats the time when you should just give them water to flush out any salts and toxins..