Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: the making of seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

Default the making of seeds

Just gonna keep a little journal for myself on the process of making my seeds. Im gonna be starting a fresh new grow in a new room with new seeds later in the year. Im gonna be making 2 lots of seeds.

First off im gonna be using one male to pollinate 2 different strains of plant, the male is gonna be a dutch passion blueberry male.

Im gonna be using the male to pollinate my blueberry strain i have already. My current blueberry strain is defo not dutch passion, grows totally different. Ive been told its dj shorts but cant confirm this for a fact. Its more of a fruity flavour my blueberry. Anyway im gonna pollinate my current blueberry with the blueberry male from dutch passion. So then ill have my own blueberry strain Leafys blueberry is on cards hehe.

Second cross is gonna be made from my jack strain i have. Ive explained before how i got my jack, basicly its 2 diff types of jack with a bit of nycd in there aswell. Im gonna pollinate my jack with the dutch passion blueberry male aswell. So ill have leafys jackberry seeds lol.

Thats the plan, gonna keep a little journal here in my subbed section so i can keep track of things. Prob add few pics and stuff. More for personal reference tbh and any help i may need i can seek it here in breeding section

Ive ordered a few regualr dp blueberry seeds to see if i can pick up a decent male to use. Will upload pics of growing my hopefull males lol. Knowing my luck when i want males ill get females!! I bought a pack of ten dp blueberry before and ended up with 2 females that were both hermies!! the rest were some awesome males lol. Hope i get a big healthy resin packed male hehe.

peace leafy

Thanks

Good Luck mate, I'll bob in n have a nosy every now n then, wouldn't mind having a go a breeding at some point in the not too distant.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GrassHopper For This Useful Post:

leafy (19-08-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

leafy (19-08-10)

Thanks

This wont be a busy thread, but im gonna keep track of things here. My technique for pollinating the females with the males it really professional with secret ways past down threw generations from one old farmer to the other !! I wack them off each other pmsl, just pick a male up and twat the female few times and rub it all over her, like hannibal the meerkat in stolen land pmsl. Is that pro like hehe. Its the waft method hahaha. Man i been smoking to much, time for another big fat un and a coffee. It works anyway and i dont use brushes and stuff to brush pollen on. I just force fuck them :P

Thanks for dropping in lads will update when my potentiall males are above ground leafy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

Ariadne (21-10-10), GrassHopper (21-08-10)

Thanks

Good luck man!
    It will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bikkyman420 For This Useful Post:

leafy (20-08-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    This wont be a busy thread, but im gonna keep track of things here. My technique for pollinating the females with the males it really professional with secret ways past down threw generations from one old farmer to the other !! I wack them off each other pmsl, just pick a male up and twat the female few times and rub it all over her, like hannibal the meerkat in stolen land pmsl. Is that pro like hehe. Its the waft method hahaha. Man i been smoking to much, time for another big fat un and a coffee. It works anyway and i dont use brushes and stuff to brush pollen on. I just force fuck them :P

Thanks for dropping in lads will update when my potentiall males are above ground leafy
    Thats what i did with the bl male and the black domina female, rubbed the fucker all over her then left her in a cupboard with him overnight as well, had a shower and changed my clothes before i went anywhere near the others though, have fun mate, it brings the magic back growing ur own little cross, i will be watching.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

leafy (20-08-10)

Thanks

Thanks lads Dekay u have hit nail on head, its all a bit of fun mate and to be able to say im growing my own weed that i created. Plus it makes it possible for me to start fresh but still keep my fave jack and blueberry strains in some sort of way. Hopefully my male wannabes will be here tomoz leafy

Thanks

Hopefully my male wannabes will be here tomoz leafy
    How many possible dadys are you growing out for selection man?
    And are the stock your useing F1 ?
    I gesss totaly covering your plant in freash cannna sperm can be the way forward, as i read sumthing not long ago about a female producing a higher % of fem seeds when theres a higher population of males in the area, somthing to do with the plant thinkin there is a insufishant amount of females around!
    peace!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bikkyman420 For This Useful Post:

GrassHopper (21-08-10), katy (07-09-10)

Thanks

Subbed. Wanting to do something similar myself when grow space and experience arrives. I've got a femmed wreck seed, I'm thinking of trying to get a Super Silver Haze male to cross her with, or might do it the other way around cause I got a femmed SSH seed too.

Anyway best of luck with it Leafy m8, I'll be watching with interest.
    Check out my grows 1st Homegrown (done) and Mellows going for gold

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Using that timer would be like wanking with a handful of razorblades.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MellowYellow For This Useful Post:

leafy (21-08-10)

Thanks

That proper made me chuckle,

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    Thats what i did with the bl male and the black domina female, rubbed the fucker all over her then left her in a cupboard with him overnight as well, had a shower and changed my clothes before i went anywhere near the others though, have fun mate, it brings the magic back growing ur own little cross, i will be watching.
    How far away do you keep your 'breeding pair' from your flowering fems? Sounds a bit risky like lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bikkyman420 View Post
    How many possible dadys are you growing out for selection man?
    And are the stock your useing F1 ?
    I gesss totaly covering your plant in freash cannna sperm can be the way forward, as i read sumthing not long ago about a female producing a higher % of fem seeds when theres a higher population of males in the area, somthing to do with the plant thinkin there is a insufishant amount of females around!
    peace!
    That's interesting! Never stops amazing me how plants, and nature in general, adapt to survive, fascinates me.

I been talking about breeding with my mate for a while now. I deffo will, wanna master aeroponics first. We suggested crossing Purple Haze with AK47 to get 'Purple Aki' PMSL - some of you will know who Purple Aki is, if you don't google it lol. - well I thought it was funny anyway. lol.
    Last edited by GrassHopper; 21-08-10 at 02:54 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast