Thread: paint..

Thanks

Default paint..

I'm about to go into flowering on wednesday an I havnt got any reflective stuff on my walls yetan I was wondering would I be able to paint the room now or would it harm the plants with fumes an stuff. Also what's the best paint to use I think I was told white emulsion or matte I can't remember

Thanks

Well it depends on what type of paint you use. Paint vocs generally need a curing time even for the supposedly "non-toxic" stuff. I actually do not use white or matte. I use a metallic coppery coloured metallic interior surface coat over a royal blue base coat. Used a decorative paint sponge roller which gives it patterns. Light refraction is mind blowing. Took 2 weeks to cure properly. May post a pic. Reflects way better than white ever will. You can speed the curing process by using a powerful fan... The biggest minus to the project was that the metallic costs 26 per liter of course depending on the size of the growspace whether you need it or not. I did a 5x3 size room with a half a can.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

take your gfirls out of the room and wallop with two coats of cheap white matt emulsion,leave the fans running for an hour and pop em back in, they will be fine.

shiftless has obviously done some research, so you could try that method, but this one works well and is cheap
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!