Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: pineapple chunk ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

I haven't been all that impressed. Cropped a few weeks ago but I did crop early.
    Will see how my next lot do that get topped and scrogged properly.
    Can see it being a good smoke when done right cause it gets me pretty stoned early but could definately go a few weeks longer

Thanks

Just started mine off. Will let you know how i get on. Everyone locally is impressed with it but not seen much grows other than 2 online an they wernt very impressive. Cant really judge it on just two grows though.
    Respect The Bud

Thanks

im doing one in a waterfarm alongside some other strains in a multi strain scrog, but it is still a seedling so not much to report..

the diarys ive read online by googling, too have mixed reposrt with more than one report reflecting up_in_smokes' expersiance of lanky sativa like long flowering plants.. whi h is the opposite to the 55day, 650g per m2, indica that the packet suggests...

is barney's another bollocks seedbank? sensi seeds are another crowd that write alot of shite on the packets to sell bagseed crap. the 2 worst plants ive ever flowered were sensi seeds done in my killer waterfarms.. promised the moon on the packet and were some of the most expensive seeds about.. then there was world of seeds, with thier autos/'ryders which dont auto flower or get you high. and we cant forget seedism seeds with thier 40% germination rate..

pineapple chunk and barneys farm- i'm giving it a go.. as a freebie and with a spare 'farm handy it would be rude not to try.. i'll grow it right and give it the best shot. we'll know if its any good by chrsitmas.. lol. i only have one seed mind- so one plant, one set of phenos.. certainly not the best way to judge a strain- or is it?

we know a fantasitic strain when every seed/plant/pheono is killer quality.. paradise seeds ice cream or delahaze for example.. plant just one of those and it behaves just like it says on the packet- infact, exceeds what it says on the packet.. (i dont rember the ice cream packet saying "best smoke on the fucken planet" and the delahaze packet never said "agricultral machinery recommended if more than 28day veg") lolss..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shark For This Useful Post:

BULLET (15-10-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET View Post
    i was told it was a good strain by a friend thats why i ordered them, but was just asking on here for more info on how they grow
    and flower,smell and taste. they are from barneys and i do trust them but once it pops i will start a diary and give a smoke report,
    it will be along side my cheese until then thats that j420.

hows your doing up-in well i hope will pop in have a look now.
    BULLET.
    got a couple on the go and i must say they are the most sativa looking indica`s that i`ve ever seen lol...........stretch is a big issue so i`ve super cropped em..........a method i would look up for optimal results............bend em out of the light....i`m finding it good!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET View Post
    hi all just ordered some barneys pineapple chunk,
    has anybody done a grow with these? are they easy to grow out?.
    and also what was the smoke like? supposed to be strong?
    thanks in advance.
    BULLET.
    yeah......lookin at my attempt.............pmsl;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ja, ,,,,,,,,,,,,ja,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.!"

Thanks

anyone done sweet tooth?answers on a post card??????????????
    Last edited by elbarto; 09-10-10 at 02:17 AM.

Thanks

"and we cant forget seedism seeds with thier 40% germination rate.."

This shouldnt happen, dont know how or why you only had 40% germination, we resupply anybody with bad results like this, although it hardly ever happens.
    We test our seeds regular and only sell them when we have 100% germination.
    Do complain and demand new seeds from your shop when this happens, we (seedism) always send new seeds to those shops and they should give you new beans.

Peace
    Amsterdammer

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amsterdammer For This Useful Post:

azza (22-09-11), ONEEYE82 (10-12-10)

Thanks

I don't even work for seedism but I'd stand behind their genetics.

I love every strain and have yet to hear any complaints other than yours shark. Those who know me know I get through a lot of their stuff.

Thanks

pineapple chunk.. 34day veg, 103 day flower..

barneys' farm pineapple chunk..

waterfarmed, ionic nutes, 2x 400w's hps reds, 340litres per hour of air pumping through the farms' res..

34days veg, 103 days flower (yes, it has taken 103 days of 12/12 to finish ffs!)

chopped her tonight, 1872g wet trimmed.. estimate dry yield of 468g/ 16.7oz.. 1lb dry!

biggest cola weighed in at 265g- just the cola and the stick it was on..!

contrary to what the packet says- indica in 60days my arse.. this is a full blown 100% sativa bitch, there is not a single indica hair on any of those buds lol.... 2meters tall, lanky.. didn't show a white hair for near 28days, hardly any resin till day 70, didn't fatten until around 85days.. harvest window opened around day 100, i saw it coming and flushed her for 7 days..

smells of sweet fruit only, no pine or citrus or dank.. only sweet fruit, so it is easy to call this pineapple. it has been the longest grow ive done yet, i dont think i have ever done a 100% sativa before, always been scared off the long flower times- even then, i'd never expect over 100days!!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shark For This Useful Post:

Burzumoza (25-11-11), goochy (30-04-13), humblepie (07-03-11), JB (13-08-16), scottishlass29 (27-10-14), smokeymclawdawg (18-02-11), THC Lover (22-07-14)

Thanks

what a plant mate, totally amazing!!!
    I had some bud before, the guy said it was pineapple express, i think its by g13 labs seeds, its was lovely, have u smoked it before?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast