Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: pineapple chunk ?

Thanks

no mate, never smoked it before.. didn't even take a sample bud before the chop either lol.. it'll be a 1st time for me smoking any pineapple.

this strain gets a hard time and bad reports if you google around.. i reckon folks have been too impatient.. it takes a while to get anything the best from it.. it could have gone even longer still, i chopped with 40% red hairs..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shark For This Useful Post:

welsh35 (04-02-11)

Thanks

ye u should of tried a sample m8 how long will u dry and cure it for?

Thanks

bit of a silly question lol!..

i'll dry it until it is dry- usually 5-8days.. i will begin smoking it immediatly.. it'll go in jars to store. i will burp the jars daily as normal. it will stay in jars until it is all gone. this may take months, curing as time goes by.. the longer i have it, the better it will be..

what is for sure, i wont be putting it away for 8weeks wating for it to cure befroe i smoke it lols..lol..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shark For This Useful Post:

Tabbatha (03-01-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Fair play Shark. Thats a beaut. But even you concur in a waterfarm it still took you over 100 days. Barneys have got the blurb totally wrong on this strain which I personally think is a big shame. I mean look at that plant of yours. Gorgeous, and thats cause you were fine to go as long as needed. I let one go for nearly 10 weeks and it was still nowhere near properly ready.

I think Barneys should adjust their info for this strain, its just plain wrong. Pure sativa plant, hopefully she'll be an excellent smoke for you. I like the taste, its just not gone long enough

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

shark (11-02-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,803 Times

jesus what a fekkin sexy plant shark. Got a pineapple chunk on the go at the mo and I am pretty annoyed with it being a sativa but at least my WW has turned out to be indica instead of the claimed mostly sativa by seedsman lol.
    any smoke report yet mate?
    back to the OP as you can see this is not indica and will take a hek of a long time to finish. hope you have lots of patience and good luck with your grow mate.
    peace out.

Thanks

i`m busy drying my pinapple chunk...dried a few buds quick...strong high..but not impressed.i`ll stick with my brainstorms and nl`s

10. The Following User Says Thank You to relto For This Useful Post:

Stealthgrower (09-02-11)

Thanks

shark that is a nice plant. I just started two pineapple chunks and their two weeks old. They started in rockwool in foxfarm ocean forest soil. This is my first time growin and I was wondering what nutrients I should use throughout it cycle. You obviously used the right kind lol

Thanks

if you could cansell the order they are so much trouble they do noot finish at 8 weeks more like 14 or 15 the stretch like crazy and they are nothing like 25% thc

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

When I was in Dam I tried pineapple chunk and it was nice but not fantastic - Talked to the bird in Barnies farm & said I was considering growing it but had just finished a 14 week super silver haze and wanted something shorter and quicker - she suggested I tried Pineapple express - which is the autoflowering version.

I'll post up a diary once I get it going....

Thanks

All I can surmise it's that it's the most inconsistent strain I've ever come across!

Mine were done about 2 weeks ago, and I can't rate 'The Chunk' highly enough - but I'm
    well aware that I'm in a distinct minority. For what it's worth, they pretty much ticked over
    exactly as Barnery's blurb suggested - very close to the reported 25% IMO; very Indica in
    appearance, behaviour and stone, and definitely a sweet pineapple aroma and texture.
    Furthermore, it only just crept past the 8 week mark (with approx. 70% milky and a
    good few rusty).

But I sampled my cousin's up in The Lakes t'other day and his Chunk and mine were like
    chalk and cheese! In fact it was almost a replica of Skunk #11 (I think it may have some
    in it's breeding?) with zero hint of Indica.

Jive, man.

D9

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast