Thread: 1st time grow all help and tips wood be appreciated i hav a 8 week jack herer in veg

Thanks

Default 1st time grow all help and tips wood be appreciated i hav a 8 week jack herer in veg

im a first time grower with a 600whatt hps im still trying to work out the hole growing and flowering iv got a 2ft 8 week jack herer still in veg iv been winging it with the nuts and dont no were or howe close to put it to the light i am growing with a jhon Innes no 2 medium im useing chicken pellets disolved in water with 12 hours or more light all leaves apart from the top new groth are spekled with small yellow dots all help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Thanks

any chance you can get so pics up mate. also what are you growing in ?(tent ,cupboard ) what size of pot . that would be good for a start

Thanks

Thanks

There no picture....What website are you useing to upload?