Thread: is this spider mites??

Thanks

Unhappy is this spider mites??

just changing my res over as been in flower 1 wk and have been using bud blood and ive noticed critters AGAIN!! but this 1 new, there some black dots like thrip poo but carnt see no thrips but see these micro white dots and they defo moving. the thing is what i carnt get my head around is the day before they went into flower i gave them a spraying with neem repel just to be on the safe side and this happens. any bodys opinion grateful. peace

Thanks

looks like it mate with the white dots, have you seen the critters on the back of the leaf, and looks like you got a phosphorus deficiency but i could be wrong, im sure some1 with more knowledge will come along.
    ‘Weed is a seed that grows in the ground, if God didn’t want it, it wouldn’t be around.’
    Smoke weed till my eyes bleed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CANOFPISS For This Useful Post:

c ganjafarmer (26-08-10)

Thanks

i also like to add it just at the bottomm of the plant...AT THE MOMENT.!! does neem repel not work very good on spider mites or somthing?

Thanks

Damn pesky mites, I have them too mate and have some neem repel to go on my plants in a few days, I dont think it kills them it just slows the little critters right down.

Somebody corrrect me if im wrong

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shades Of Green For This Useful Post:

c ganjafarmer (26-08-10)

Thanks

but how the fuk have they come when already sprayed with neem repel just 1 week ago as a preventive messure. would i of had them before i sprayed? neem repel is obviously shit...i dont know im on one now so im off before my laptop gets a fist threw the screen cus this internmet line is driving me mad too, takes fukin 10 mins to send 1 message agggrrraahhhhh. time to skin up. peace everbody

Thanks

keep spraying every week or two depending on how bad things are it says on the bottle so sparay again mate if you done it a week ago. I thought you had a spidermite problem a couple of months ago? did you get rid of them then?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shades Of Green View Post
    keep spraying every week or two depending on how bad things are it says on the bottle so sparay again mate if you done it a week ago. I thought you had a spidermite problem a couple of months ago? did you get rid of them then?
    naarrhh that was thrips man. looks like every speices coming at me the bastards. im chillin now with my 35 euro a gram hash from resin coffee shop so im ok....i think my laptop is smokin it the speed it goin lol

Thanks

Ahh it was thrips, knew you had a prob with something. Just keep spraying every week, hopefully you will keep on top of them and they start to die off.

I want some hash, not had none for ages

Good luck anyway

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shades Of Green For This Useful Post:

c ganjafarmer (27-08-10)