Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ionic Coco

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

Default Ionic Coco

Growth Technologies recently added "Ionic Coco" to the Ionic range of nutes.
    Was wondering if anyone has tried it since Greens seem to rate it very highly and I'd be interested to see whether it is as good as Hesi coco since its cheaper.

Thanks

ive jut made the switch to straight coco and have had a look at those nutes and looked at the coco a n b, basically theyre like normal but added humic and fulvic acid(for buffer n chelation) and higher in k, ca and mg (as substrate is high in these and they get used up first.....) if ur interested about delivering the nutrient 'ionic'ly but organically (best of both) i just got switched on about whole salt and that...... ive just started with no ill effects...... half a tea spoon of himalayan crystal salt in a gallon of water with a tea spoon of worm casts... now thats as cheap as it gets... ive bought those all in one bottled ferts before and have always just sourced my own ingredients although this is my first proper hydro grow i dont wanna buy no more snake oil.....
    .. a tipple made it topple and
    a nipple put a stop to all.

Thanks

I'm not bothered about organic tbh just more interested in whether it gives better results. Hesi is far superior to Canna, H&G, Atami and any other coco nutes I've tried/seen used by mates.
    Vitalink coco is decent but I get N def when using it...
    I will be watching your organic coco results with interest though...

Thanks

fair play mush.. well the arguments out there that possibly naturally formed mineral salts give better results due to their structural complexity and complete saturation of a all elements, producing more resistant plants which taste and are better for u..... ill stop my tout as yet i havnt fully implemented said practice yet... good luck bro

Thanks

i youse ionic growing pot of gold reely esy to youse plants or thriving of it so far you can get a nice grow guide if u type ionic grow gued in google

Thanks

is that the new coco formula though or the bog-standard hydro nutes theyve been making for ages? (tried them before with average results).

Thanks

if you go on www.grotec.co.uk can get a 5lt bloom 1lt grow 1lt boost and some formulex for £30 free p&p

Thanks

not shower its for coco me mate gets good results he recomended it for pot o gold

Thanks

well im gonna use up my Hesi stock and then try at least the bloom of this next grow I think.
    It's a one stage feed which I prefer to the A/B bullshit canna etc try and press on you.
    atm hesi is the coco king but I will update on Ionic coco in a couple months when this grow ends.

Thanks

i have a grow diry so can see how my grow gets on with the ionic grow range ther just peen put in to big pots now on ther second day ov vedgin going to update me picks soon lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to toma For This Useful Post:

Azerbanphal (01-09-10)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast