Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rhizotonic during flowering

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

well i just used some on my jack herer, 4-5 weeks into flower and the difference was amazing!! iv'e never seen plants react to anything like it ! top leaves pointing up, just drinking the 600w hps's in!
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

Fairy (13-05-14), GEORGE (09-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by up2nogood View Post
    I think its best for just young plants in veg and clones which has a few roots,its a root stimulator but as yoko said I think they tell you that to keep buying it ..
    I have a plant that is 1 day old should i start giving it rhizotonic now? what do you think is it too early? i also have some seedlings in the same pot so im not sure if i should wait till theyre all a few days old? before starting any of them on it. theyre autos.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxU For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BoxU View Post
    i also have some seedlings in the same pot .
    that does not sound right....tell us more
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wert For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-19), JB (04-08-16)

Thanks

Well i am doing a small chest unit grow, very similair to the pictures of sharks stealth grow, im using a 25 litre pot and i germed 4 auto lowryder #2 seeds i planted first 2 sunday morning the 3rd i planted monday and the 4th and last i planted yesterday, im just using a 250w red cfl no blue im going to be doing 18-6 light cycle, im going to be using rhizotonic, some sort of enzym root booster which i havent got yet, a non sugar based bloom booster which i havent got yet and some molasses, also some tomorite for about 4th week as the seed friendly john inns im using says it feeds upto 5 or 6 week cant remember which.

This is my first grow and i have no idea what im doing so any help is greatly appreciated lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxU For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

it's much easier to keep all your plants at the same age, that way, you can get the lights as close as possible. when your grow is staggered, you have different heights and different stages of growth, requiring different care and nutes.

some people do this on purpose, called perpetual harvest, but in separate pots, i tried it once but it did my head in

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoko2009 View Post
    to be honest mate canna say use it throughout the whole grow which i did, but i have a sneaky feeling its just so you keep using the shit so you have to buy more, lots of other similar types of nutes recommend use during the first week of flowering and then stop and iv also heard a few growers say the same with rhizotonic, after the 1st week of flowering its basically done its job for the plant
    it aparently makes the little hairs keep growing on the roots.. the little hairs are meant to break down everyday and rhizotonic makes them sprout new ones quicker. which makes nutrients uptake better. no idea if it actually works or if the results are even worth it.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (08-02-19), GEORGE (09-02-19), TomKing (08-02-19), WF420 (08-02-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2