Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dont you just love it when things go to plan???

Thanks

Default Dont you just love it when things go to plan???

well me and the mrs have been togeather for a year now, and weve had our ups and downs, lately things have been abit tough at times concidering circumstances stress getting to both of us and taking it out on each other e.t.c, then this past few days everything has taken a massive change for the better.

We saw a kitten on gumtree free to good home, and managed to get him the same day, he came with everything wed have needed to buy for him which was a bonus seeing as we're moving soon and needed money for furniture e.t.c, well so i thought untill yesterday i managed to alsmot fully furnish out flat at a massive expense of £0, infact so far the only thing i will be paying for is a nice glass table for the living room which will cost a wopping £10, and i have now just found a 42' samsung plasma tv for free aswell, sent the guy an email just waiting for a response, gutted really as my phone wont let me ring out properly and wont send my text messages either, i just hope he see's my email before it goes as i can collect it in the morning haha. I'm in a good mood for a change and it feels ace :-D

lol just thought id share the happiness with you all :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneysmoker View Post
    ....instead of being impressed by a fat bag, be impressed by a full curing jar

Thanks

good on ya pal , glad things are going your way
    “They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.”

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TDiXoN For This Useful Post:

MrLeady (04-09-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

glad things are getting better for you mate.
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

MrLeady (04-09-10)

Thanks

just rember to pass this onto other people, all the help your has recived you should try to use to help someone else as well, if everyone done this weed all move to the carribian smoke trees all day n wear fig leafs!!!

"rember johny,...its nice to be nice"

p.s wots that site for free stuff tiger gotcha i fancy a nosey might be able to find some gems!!!

be lucky leady!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lemon King For This Useful Post:

MrLeady (04-09-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Happy days m8 buzzin 4 ya.

Ps where can I get a 42" plasma for free lol

Wots gumtree?
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

MrLeady (04-09-10)

Thanks

Thankyou guy's much appreciated. and easy ryder search freecycle in google and youll find it, you need to register in order to view around the site but some good stuff on there.

However i didn't get anything off there, somebody in my mums block were getting rid of an old sofa which is the same style we wanted, fits the colour scheme well be having and isnt in bad nick, nothing a quick clean wont fix(minor little dirty marks here n there), and then i spoke to the woman who works with the council round that area, she has the keys to a garage for people to put any unwanted items in for the council to take away, so i spoke to her and she has her old fridge in there which she said works perfectly, a freezer that possibly works(just needs testing) she thinks there is a washing machine in there and loads of shelving units and loads of other stuff, and then just friends and family helping us out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrLeady For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (04-09-10)

Thanks

ill find summin!!!

Thanks

im sure u will mate, freecycle is worth the look, if we didnt get as lucky as we did yesterday id have found plenty of stuff on there anyway as i decided to have a look out of curiosity.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Man I will have a look and see if anything like that is around here, I have heard about stuff like this but don't think it have taken effect here yet, was mostly books and baby stuff etc last I heard.

Good to hear that things are going well for you!!!
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

15. The Following User Says Thank You to J420 For This Useful Post:

MrLeady (05-09-10)

Thanks

cheers , mate, yeah its nice change as its been a while since things have done so im pretty buzzin and got some chronic cali mist to smoke with the mrs and jeff haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast