Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: scrog or just 1?

mellowed Guest

Default scrog or just 1?

After I have finished the present grow I am gonna get a better set up sort so was wondering if I should do a scrog or just 1 plant.

I ain't to fussed about how much I get from a plant as I only smoke abit an am growing more for fun than necessity.

I have 2x 125w cfl blue an red spec an I am planning on getting an old wardrobe or somethin an growing inside that but not sure if my lights will grow a monster or not.

What yall think I should do?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Scrog the world!!!

mellowed Guest

Lol. I knew you were gonna post that. How many you reacon with these lights coz if I go scrog I wanna go with more than 1 plant.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

CockRoach (08-09-10)

Thanks

Are you confusing Screen of Green with Sea of Green ? You can have as big a scrog as you like, and have 1 plant. It's Sog that you would have lots of smaller plants.
    Check out my grows 1st Homegrown (done) and Mellows going for gold

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Using that timer would be like wanking with a handful of razorblades.

mellowed Guest

I know mellow mate but wondering how many plants would be acceptable with the,lights u have

Thanks

yeah sog or scrog?

if scrog - heres what im doing with 1x125wblue cfl at the moment - so you could do the same but a bulb per plant?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068527849

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by matze View Post
    I ain't to fussed about how much I get from a plant as I only smoke abit an am growing more for fun than necessity.
    Dude, I don't even understand this concept.
    I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

mellowed Guest

Hey cock. Scrog is where the screen is placed above the plants an they are periodical pulled back down then allowed to grow back up. but I thought you used more than 1 plant for this method. Am I wrong? Should I be growing just the 1 with this method?

Tabba.
    I know this is a strange thing to happen an if you knew me then you would be thinking I have grown up...........Nah mate.
    The wife is pregnant an I said I would cut down the weed to only Friday nights as she is a smoker to but wants to be clean through the pregnancy bit which is fair enough an I wanna support her with this an smoking 24/7 would be a bit mean. as soon as the baby has droped an sleeping through the night then we are gettin back on the weed train an I have plenty already so no rush to grow as yet.

Thanks

Yes thats scrog - and no you dont havt to do just one plant under a screen - im only doing that because i wanted a screen per plant so i could move them out of the drobe and train them and then turn the boxs when they go back in.

cock

mellowed Guest

Ow right. Think I may have to give 2 ago like you have then an see how it goes. Are flowering with the cfl aswell?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast