Thread: Bubblebags ?

Thanks

Wink Bubblebags ?

Hey,

hopefully im ok asking this question here given im a real novice lol..

whilst i may be getting ahead of myself a bit... given im just about to start my first grow.. i like to be prepared ;D

im growing THC seeds white diesel in a tent 100x100x200 was going to sow 6 seeds to hopefully end up with 4 in 12ltr pots under a 400W Euro Grow Light what i wanted advice on.. i see bubble bags for sale in the THCshop and have youtubed the method and really fancy giving it a go.. Any idea if it will be worth bothering tho with the trimmings from say 4 plants ?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Beanoguinness; 14-09-10 at 07:42 AM.

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanoguinness View Post
    Hey,

hopefully im ok asking this question here given im a real novice lol..

whilst i may be getting ahead of myself a bit... given im just about to start my first grow.. i like to be prepared ;D

im growing THC seeds white diesel in a tent 100x100x200 was going to sow 6 seeds to hopefully end up with 4 in 12ltr pots under a 400W Euro Grow Light what i wanted advice on.. i see bubble bags for sale in the THCshop and have youtubed the method and really fancy giving it a go.. Any idea if it will be worth bothering tho with the trimmings from say 4 plants ?

Thanks in advance
    If your only going to have 4 plants I would say do it another way. You will not get that much from 4 plants relisticaly. I have bags but then again I had/have a lot of trim from several grows. Use a silkscreen or the like, it will work out much cheaper.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

Beanoguinness (14-09-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

They are brill mate we have 2 sets a small and a large best thing we ever bought, lol we sometimes have mad bubble sess weekends and ppl bring their trim up, they are defo worth every penny chick, oh and the hash you get off em is awsome too bonus all round if you ask me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbs For This Useful Post:

Beanoguinness (14-09-10)

Thanks

Cheers guys so deffo worth getting just maybe once ive done a couple of grows & accumulated more cuttings.. like the idea of a bubble sess lol however keeping my grow *shuuush* for now but thanks for the heads up !