Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How to be a stoner and love god! (Shivites)

Thanks

Default How to be a stoner and love god! (Shivites)

If you aint been to India and got stoned with guys like these then you must put it on your list of things that one must do before you die!

Bom!
    Om Namah Shivaya!

Thanks

Few more of the guys not tied into material things.......

Thanks

Thanks

We allways take the stupid over sized sunnys with us, simply cos our friends instantly go oh its Mr & Mrs Bom again here they are again this year!

Then the words Bom! are shouted out and out comes the chillums and the UK made bubble hash, thats they just cannot get there heads round, how can you have better hash than us holy men!

hehe

Bom!

Thanks

Wow......'nuff said.

Thanks

Love it...completely different outlook on life, not stressed like over here!

Take LSD next over for them next time...they'll think you are God!
    Smoking weed doesn't take my problems away, but it does stop me being arsed about them!

Thanks

A few more, if you havent got the jist of things yet by now, im real big on worshiping Lord Shiva, hence going half way round the world for certian Shivite festivals, Galstonbury, Meh move over this is a party a 5 million strong party!

Bom!

Thanks

Okies last two pics these till i can get round to digging out the other SD card full of pics!

These two pics are of two Saddus ive now know for over 10 years each, there right up there with some of the most honest what you see is what you get ppl in my life.

Neither can out smoke me tho, even if they try it on with rice wine and there best rubed hash they have, lub the pair of em to bits tho allways will.

"Om Namah Shivaya"

It means "I bow to Shiva." Shiva is the supreme reality, the inner Self. It is the name given to consciousness that dwells in all. Shiva is the name of your true identity- your self.

According to Hindu mythology there are three Gods who run this creation. The Brahma - who creates the universe, the Vishnu - who preserves the Universe and the Shiva- who in the end destroys the universe. Among the three deities, Shiva, though considered as destroyer, also symbolize the - the inner self which remains intact even after everything ends.

In this mantra the chanter (one who repeats the mantra) bow to Shiva- his true self.

Om Namah Shivay is a very powerful mantra. It has been said about this mantra that if this mantra vibrates continually in your heart, then you have no need to perform austerities, to meditate, or to practise yoga. To repeat this mantra you need no rituals or ceremonies, nor must you repeat it at an auspicious time or in a particular place." This mantra is free of all restrictions. It can be repeated by anyone, young or old, rich or poor and no matter what state a person is in, it will purify him.

Repeat 'Om Namah Shivay', with the feeling that you are bowing to Shiva - your true inner self. Repeat this mantra with respect. The inner self is the form of God in you. So as you say ' Om Namah Shivay' i.e. "I bow to Shiva'; you are actually bowing to God - The great almighty. The repetition of the name of God is equivalent to be merged in his very being. When you repeat God's name in your mouth, in one way, you experience the God itself. Just repeat this mantra with faith and it's powerful phonetic vibrations will start doing miracle for you.

Think what you want, most think im a nutter, but my life is sweet as, is yours?

Bom!
    Last edited by BomShiva; 25-04-08 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

i realy liked the pic's Bom, funny as feck tho with those lenny glasses what happend to that dudes face??? it must be so painfull. i know nothing of all this, i spose im ignorant, but you know how i feel about religion.... im interested tho, so thats a start hey. i dont think your nuts... well just a little maybe i will look into this, can i google it . my life well i could do with a bit more cash, but apart from that its good , not saying it couldnt be better tho

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BomShiva View Post
    Okies last two pics these till i can get round to digging out the other SD card full of pics!

These two pics are of two Saddus ive now know for over 10 years each, there right up there with some of the most honest what you see is what you get ppl in my life.

Neither can out smoke me tho, even if they try it on with rice wine and there best rubed hash they have, lub the pair of em to bits tho allways will.

"Om Namah Shivaya"

It means "I bow to Shiva." Shiva is the supreme reality, the inner Self. It is the name given to consciousness that dwells in all. Shiva is the name of your true identity- your self.

According to Hindu mythology there are three Gods who run this creation. The Brahma - who creates the universe, the Vishnu - who preserves the Universe and the Shiva- who in the end destroys the universe. Among the three deities, Shiva, though considered as destroyer, also symbolize the - the inner self which remains intact even after everything ends.

In this mantra the chanter (one who repeats the mantra) bow to Shiva- his true self.

Om Namah Shivay is a very powerful mantra. It has been said about this mantra that if this mantra vibrates continually in your heart, then you have no need to perform austerities, to meditate, or to practise yoga. To repeat this mantra you need no rituals or ceremonies, nor must you repeat it at an auspicious time or in a particular place." This mantra is free of all restrictions. It can be repeated by anyone, young or old, rich or poor and no matter what state a person is in, it will purify him.

Repeat 'Om Namah Shivay', with the feeling that you are bowing to Shiva - your true inner self. Repeat this mantra with respect. The inner self is the form of God in you. So as you say ' Om Namah Shivay' i.e. "I bow to Shiva'; you are actually bowing to God - The great almighty. The repetition of the name of God is equivalent to be merged in his very being. When you repeat God's name in your mouth, in one way, you experience the God itself. Just repeat this mantra with faith and it's powerful phonetic vibrations will start doing miracle for you.

Think what you want, most think im a nutter, but my life is sweet as, is yours?

Bom!
    I felt at ease just reading this....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast