Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How to be a stoner and love god! (Shivites)

Thanks

I mentioned that it looks to be a stress free way of living but then again.....have you seen that padlock!

Your two mates look like the Cheech and Chong of the Shiv world...
    Smoking weed doesn't take my problems away, but it does stop me being arsed about them!

Thanks

Man this is awesome, really cool pics Bet you had a great time there. Looks a really cool place to go. You got any vids from there mate? Would be cool to heard the sounds aswell as seeing the sights, get a full feel of the atmosphere.

I notice there look to be a couple of different "groups" of people (those with the bald heads, those with the turbans and those with the dreadlocks), are they from different areas or something?
    My Current Grow - Chronic

Thanks

nice one bom!! interestin read.looks like you had a great time.some funny pics you got there

GOVERNMENT is a fiction.
    STATUTE LAW is a fiction.
    RELIGION is a fiction.
    BANKING is a fiction.
    TAX is a fiction.
    MEDIA is a fiction.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    Man this is awesome, really cool pics Bet you had a great time there. Looks a really cool place to go. You got any vids from there mate? Would be cool to heard the sounds aswell as seeing the sights, get a full feel of the atmosphere.

I notice there look to be a couple of different "groups" of people (those with the bald heads, those with the turbans and those with the dreadlocks), are they from different areas or something?

Aye what you actually see in the pics is 2 diffrent sects!, but both are followers of Shiva!

The one with dreads (saddus) are seen by hindu socity as the untouchables, most hindus fear them, there seen as what we would call a tramp in europe, obviously there far from it, and without a doubt the closest you can get to a true Shiva devotie, the ones with the shaved heads are like the holyest of the holy, they dont pass anything down unless your born into being a Brahma, they wright nothing down its all passed in speech and songs learnt/taught from a age of 5 or 6, some of the chants they sing are over 5000 years old, its a very closed sect the Brahma sect, to be fully part of it and into it you simply have to be born into it, its there whole life from birth to death if your born into the Brahma, there are without doubt the most spiritual enlightend ppl on this planet by far!

Brahmas speak and write in sanskrit, its the language all languages stem from, latin and greek take many words from this ancient text, only westerners have a huge problem trying to understand this text as outsiders are generaly not welcome.

I do not have any Brahma friends, they tolorate westerners but dont abide us!
    To them we are a corupte lost in our ways race!

True Shivites are diffrent, some of the nicest, out for nothing people ive ever met.

Your ave hindu will warn you of shivites/saddus and how they will rob you, none of its true imo there true holy men, not one has ever wronged me, they just live a simple life with no attatchments to familys, loners for want of a better word that love a good smoke, ive learnt a lot from saddus over the years, and they are freindly ppl with a lot to offer if you take time out to get to know them !

India is a magical place rammed with some very free thinking special minds,TBH in the west we have got it all wrong big time, and we could learn so much from these free thinkers in the east if our stupid western egos would allow us so, but the western powers that be seemingly must march onwards regardles of human rights really, kinda dog eat dog syndrome.

I could go on for hours about it all, but its best ya take a look and make ya own minds up.

Who am i to tell anybody what to do or how to live, just let me live the way i want im not hurting a soul, so leave me be.

Bom!
    Last edited by BomShiva; 25-04-08 at 01:12 PM.
    Om Namah Shivaya!

Thanks

Wow I find this all very interesting. I really can't wait to travel

Thanks

quality bom m8

bet youve got some good stories to tell from your travels

would be great to hear a few sometime m8

Thanks

Nice post mate, very interesting indeed. I'll be adding that on my list of things to see & do when I can get around to it.
    As you said, your life is sweet as, so what more can you want? (in response to your question, yes mine's not too far off LOL). Glad you found your peace and happiness on this planet

Thanks

Dude, this is amazing. you must be a very very very good at interpersonal and cultural connections.

amazing but you know why they cant outsmoke you, they dont have 1000watt HPS pushin their SourDxPineApple or what ever. lol

Second star to the right & straight on ‘til morning
    Thanks

Oh my..now you have pictures to go with your tales of your travels...

WOW!

Those pictures are awesome, and the fact they have the huge glasses on..well thats a Mr & Mrs Bom stamp thats for sure! Sums you guys up having amazing photos of people I'd never stumble across in life, let alone be able to call friends.. you just dont get naked men with huge padlocks on there willys and joints that make me drool here..

Nice informative post Bom.

"Rawwww you go girl......Show them men folk how its done!" - BomShiva.

ESB x MH , ESB & WW Grow Diary

Thanks

Think i met the guy in the pink sunglasses last night up town.
    Recognised him by his penis.
    Interesting concept.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast