Thread: Plants ready to harvest - Spidermite problems!

Thanks

Default Plants ready to harvest - Spidermite problems!

Hey,

My plants are ready to harvest although I have a problem - I only check my plants once a week and today when I went to harvest I found a small Spidermite infestation with a few webs, it was not there a week ago.

What would be the best course of action?? I can leave the plants in a few more days. Would buying some Live Insect Predators to eat the Spidermites work best and if so how long do they take?
    Canadian Xpress do a spray which is supposed to kill on contact and is safe to use a couple days before harvest.

Cheers

Thanks

i dont have much experience but i had spider mite on one of mine befor and i used live insectes form a grow shop to use they was about 5 pound and i think it varys it took 2 days befor all of mine went and the insects died aswell but it wont affect your plant if u chop it down anyway i dont think

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Don't use any kind of spray on your plant before harvest or close to it, you don't want stuff on your buds.

Get mite predators or ladybugs and let them do what they do best, easy and cheap and you won't get any nastys on your buds.
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

crop as normal,the spider mites will abandon the buds when they start to dry...and the ones that don't.....smoke.
    it would be a good idea to thoroughly clean your grow and drying rooms when you have finished.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!