Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: paradise seeds - delahaze - pictorial tribute

Thanks

I think its hard to have a set time for veg as growth rates can vary. Once ive got mine into their final pot i veg em upto about 12inch then top them or tie them then when they reach about 18inch i flip, usually about 3 weeks all in id say. As for nutes in a wilma ive never used one, i usually stick with 1/2 strength early on then about 2/3 during the first 2wk of 12/12 then full strength after that, but they are big plants. Id have a look at some wilma grow diarys on here as a wilma is circulating all the water round and if you arent gonna change that res every 2 wks the nutes can get out off balance, i would change the res between veg and flower then again 3 weeks later then again at flush time, alot say every 2 weeks without fail but a friend of mine doesnt change the res atall through the grow and did ok. But thats not a good idea lol

What nutes you using btw?

Thanks

Yeh I was thinking 3wk max, I'm usin plant magic grow, then bloom, with big bud wks 3 & 4 of flower, then shooting powder wks 5,6,7 then flush with final phase for 1 - 2 wks depending on maturity. That's wat I used last time and I got really good results, and hopefully this time ill b able to improve, as I experimented doing different things ( removing popcorns, topped, super cropping) on half of them and there was a big difference in yeild compared to the 1's I left alone, can u recommend or suggest any nutes that maybe better or that I should giv a look I'm all far testing things out

Thanks

I didn't change res at all last time either, I ended up hand flushing, but defo going to this time as u said, av to see about getting another pump to pull it out rather than syphoning it the old fashiond way ha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by farmerdave View Post
    I would deffo top them even with a short veg , i'd actually top 4 and tie the main stem over on the other 4 so the side branches end up about the same height overall once the main stem has turned toward the light, hope that makes sense.

Last time round i tried 1dela untopped just the main stem tied as above and had over 8oz in just handwatered coco, big 20 ltr pot and a decent veg but deffo more satisfying than 2 4oz plants lol ive gone with 6 plants this time in huge 30ltr pots, topped and tied.

My temps can be bad in the summer and they always seen to handle it quite well, i would try and get your humidity as near perfect as possible as i and others have had budrot as the buds get huge. I'll try and get some pics up, good luck
    So did the untopped 1 yield more than the topped 1's??? Ano different strains react differently to topping

Thanks

I'm so stoked that I finally got my hands on this cut. I picked up eight cuts at a local club in my town the other day. All the phenos that I have seen on the forums of THCTalk have been great looking. I hope my new cuts live up to what I've seen here. I've had my eye on this strain for the last two years. I'll have her in a rockwool drip set-up in a couple of weeks from now. Great work to all the grower on this thread and the others that I have seen here growing this beautiful plant.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MendoCruz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,612 Times

delahaze is a awsome yeilding strain with rapid growth and great results .
    1st. Paradise - Opium -Complete-

Thanks

these delahaze look amazing time for me to dig out the waterfarm and give em a go can anyone tell me how much they stretch as i was thinking on flowering at 12ins

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DankThcUser For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4