Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Damn near shit my pants

Thanks

Default Damn near shit my pants

just sat in my kitchen feeding my youngest her bottle, police van stops right outside my house, just sits there, i try and keep my cool, dont want to make any sudden movements in case there lookin at me to see if i panic, whilst thinkin if they get out of that van ill be upstairs eating plants before they get to my front door, fuckers didnt get out so unless they were doin a bit of recon i think im safe 4 now, actually had to go and have a shit to calm myself, fuckers

Quang Guest

Crap , there prob skiving , on the phone driving while speeding .
    Pulling you for a faulty brake light with a headlight bulb out themselves .
    Dread the day beatnik but if it happen's it happen's , no point stressing about it .
    I alway's say the more obvious you are the less obvious it seem's / i had them knocking my door recently for a summon's , never panicked and all went without incident .

Thanks

they always outside where i live but thats normaly for the idiot who lives across the road

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Ive had a few similar incidents, aggges ago i had no tweed, few weeks till harvest scenario, went to my mates for a 20 bag, drove home.. Pulled car onto drive, as i got out the car i looked back and there was a black focus parked opposite my house with a man in it it a bright yellow hi vis coat on what looked to be a walkie talkie!! FUCK i thought i must have been followed, standing trying to get my key in the door knees knocking, expecting him to be running up from behind to grab me... Shaking like a shitting dog. Went in the house, didnt look back to arrouse suspicion. By the time i had ran to the upstairs window he was gone!

Panic stations lol!

Fuck knows to this day, could have just been a work man on the phone, gas company perhaps?? I got the impression i had been followed back by an undercover lol! Pehaps they did, realised i wasnt selling for him, dropping any off so to speak after leaving his??

God knows either way nothing came of it! He hasnt been raided sinse so i doubht it was lol!

And another time like yours, she jst said out of the blue wheni was mega stoned and settled, "the police have just pulled up outside!!!" Looked out of window and no fucker there lol

I can reasure its not a nice feeling lol!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,010 Times

My claim to fame was my mate had council coming round and he asked me if i would look after 21 plants all about 12 inch high for a couple of days till the coast was clear, got to be honest i was less than keen but a mates a mate, put all upstairs in window sills everywhere, as you walked in front door you could smell them , the house reeked, mrs comes back from shopping with the old bill following her , she had only gone and drove of from the shop not wearing her seat belt, he came in the house to check documents, i shat myself, as soon as he went i had to destroy the lot couldnt take the chance, needless top say i never got the visit, mate was a bit fucked off but said he would have done the same

mellowed Guest

I used to do a lil bit of dealing with my brother (wrong I know) was certain that I was being followed from his house to mine atleast 3 times by a volvo that was parked on his street so when I parked up an it drove past my house I ran round the corner hiding behind hedges to where it parked up out got 2 big fellas who walked over to a bungalow with no lights on walked in an stayed there......without turning the lights on.

On a para I stashed all my stuff an rang my bro who said I was being silly. We found out the next day when his front door came in that they were watching him an 2 other dealers across the road from me who's houses are over looked from the bungalow which was emptied all of a sudden the net day an a for sale sign put outside.
    Never sold a thing since then.......not worth the stress.

Thanks

i had old bill round mine a year or so ago, it was only some1 asking for witnesses to something that had gone on but with 10 stinking beauties upstair i've never shit my pants so much! i sprayed some pledge and went to the door with a duster but the place was a shithole as the missus was at work! but the positive is i no theyre not on to me!
    Last edited by euforialover; 23-09-10 at 05:31 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to euforialover For This Useful Post:

BudMan (23-09-10)

Thanks

but the place was a shithole as the missus was at work!
    LOL how true....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
    a man in it it a bright yellow hi vis coat
    got the impression i had been followed back by an undercover
    Lmao mate, Ive heard of some real fkn stupid coppers, but an undercover sitting around in a high vis jacket would easily take the trophy lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchair View Post
    Lmao mate, Ive heard of some real fkn stupid coppers, but an undercover sitting around in a high vis jacket would easily take the trophy lol.
    Ive seen coppers in undercover cars with their hi-vis's on a few times mate!! Stupid or what lol! More of an undercover car, than police officer i would imagine...

As i say i doubht it was a copper, probably somebody from the electric company or something... But you know what a stoned mind can think...

Fear the worst...
    Last edited by BudMan; 23-09-10 at 07:40 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

wheelchair (23-09-10)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast