Thread: Super Silver Haze

Thanks

Default Super Silver Haze

High again all.

I want to grow some Super Silver Haze, ive see this link (removed) Looks too good to be true, 20 seeds for £45?! i know dealers that sell this stuff for £200 an ounce, robbin' bastards!

Is this seed bank any good, anyone grown this before?

Thanks
    Last edited by Growz; 01-05-08 at 02:34 PM. Reason: cant link to other sites that sell seeds man

Thanks

I've heard some bad reports about amsb, I personally wouldn't risk it and if I was going to grow SSH I would get the original frmo mrnice seeds, costs more but you're guaranteed to find a worthy mother plant in a pack if not more than one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by organix View Post
    I've heard some bad reports about amsb, I personally wouldn't risk it and if I was going to grow SSH I would get the original frmo mrnice seeds, costs more but you're guaranteed to find a worthy mother plant in a pack if not more than one.
    Wicked mate this is exactly what i needed to know.

Thanks

And dont get the Green House seeds version. I read somewhere that Arjan (from greenhouse) bought a load of SSH stock from someone who grew the Mr Nice version to enter in a cup, so that goes to show how crap his version must be for him to do that and shows who really has the best version - obviously Mr Nice seeds.
    My Current Grow - Chronic

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

Greenhouse seeds don't have the original mother/father plants ,shantibaba use to work at greenhouse but took the original parent plants with him when he set up mr nice and greenhouse seed's need to buy there cannabis cup awards,think they payed $25000 for the last lot and anyone who proclaims there the king of cannabis must be a egotistical wanker.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11