Thread: Pollen catcher (in your grinders)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,364 Times

Default Pollen catcher (in your grinders)

Hi dudes, just a quick question. My epic Che Guevara grinder I got for £3 from the offlicence by me has a pollen catcher, and i'm just curious why is this? Will this some how take out the strength of the bud as it's losing some of it's pollen? I'm a complete nube to smoking weedums and only do it about once a month so I wouldnt be able to notice if it's not as strong or anything !

Let me know guys thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Yeah the effect will be a little less without the crystals but the thing with pollen catchers are that you can make pollen hash after a while but its not like All crystals comes loose from the weed while just grinding, its just a small amount every time (also depends on if you are shaking the grinder but this you only do if you wanna make as much crystals fall off as possible to quicker be able to make some pollen hash) after a while it will be a big pile. I like to being able to separate them and smoke the weed it self and the pollen it self, for me the weed it self usually are strong enough to how I like my high and then being able to add some crystals every now and then on top of the weed is very nice or just smoke the pollen hash by it self, just press a bit to a plate/disc form and then lay it over a bowl and burn with a tourchlighter, yummy! hehe

I got two grinders, one 2piece plastic grinder and one metal 4piece grinder with pollen catcher, the plastic one I only use if I want to have it all both the weed and crystals at once but those times I got nothing planed, just total couchlock lol
    Last edited by J420; 27-09-10 at 07:03 AM.
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,364 Times

ahh okay cool =D that polen hash sounds fun =D