Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: steroids !!!

sir-smokes-alot Guest

Default steroids !!!

what are your views on them? have you had any experiences bad/good with them?

sorry just interested

Thanks

not a good idea my friend, steroids imo are bad news.seen many people change drastically when using them

3. The Following User Says Thank You to moto_rider For This Useful Post:

Thanks

if your talking about anabolic steroids to use to build muscle dont be stupid just dont be lazy and go to the jym more but if your thinking of using steroids for medical use then yea they can work wonders just not adviced for long term use

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cannadan For This Useful Post:

sir-smokes-alot Guest

i do go gym lol, i was thinking more + and - of using them from personnel experiences

Thanks

All i know is they fuck you up if you start to abuse them,i used to take sustanon and deca-durabolin years ago,fuck knows why cos i didn't need them as i was big enough,i used to jab in the buttocks but it never did nothing for me i never even put on a pound,think i got sold something dodgy that wasn't steroids,thats the problem these days you don't know what the fuck ya getting n jabbin in yaself,someone i know takes shitloads of different steds he has about 3 different jabs a day and he looks like hes gonna explode,hes a biggish lad but his face is like a beetroot n he looks a right cunt.
    Stay away from steroids man if you wanna put weight on eat right,train right,rest,n get some creatine darn thi.
    I LIKE GANJA..GANJA LIKES ME..WE MAKE A PAIR LIKE A GANJA TREE

8. The Following User Says Thank You to big syko 75 For This Useful Post:

sir-smokes-alot Guest

cheers mate that more like it lol cheers for the info big syko

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

sir-smokes-alot Guest

lol that extream usage lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

Thats not steroids its synthol lmao. The picture of greg valention i mean. What a prick he is people always say look at that but he was injecting OIL into his arms not fucking test big difference pmsl. Steds are not to be taken lightly if ur gonna do it research it first join a site like ukmusle or somat and learn what u gotta do. There is more to it than meets the eye. Steroid abuse is bad but taking steroids isnt as harsh as most people make out. But then it depends what u take, my advice would always to be get as big as u can by eating right and training right. Then couple years down line if u feel u wanna move on then research. Dont use orals use jabs, just pure test enthate would be cleanest thing to use. leafy

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

Roid-smoker (28-09-10)

Thanks

read this thread mate

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...building/page3

we had a discussion on it there...

dont listen to all off the above cept leafy they obv havent taken steroids n so cant comment......

i have n there the best thing since sliced bread mate and i only ever took the pills.......dont belive the hype if used properly ull lovve em n youll get the results you want....as i always say...

YOU GIVE YOUR PLANTS ROOT BOOST ETC....why not give yourself the same....just make sure you get the amounts right pm me for more info

EDIT: n incase your wondering you cock will get fuckin massive on em!!! ya sex drive dips for 2 weeks when you come off....but during you will go sex mad. and little mr pinky well....he wont be little for long!!

dbol/dianabol is what i took!!
    Last edited by Lemon King; 27-09-10 at 05:48 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lemon King For This Useful Post:

wheelchair (27-09-10)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast