Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: did i just get the perfect job???

Thanks

Default did i just get the perfect job???

ok so i went to the local hydro shop (its very new) and bought some boi buzz (ta leafy)

as i was looking about i noticed the door window was smashed in and the skinny frail french man was keeping a baseball bat next to him....whch he quickly stood next to when i entered the shop...

as i do not have a job n watching plants grow is wank i thought id ask BUT atm a job wouldnt benifit me....so i offered my services for FREE....

i know what ya thinking but i thought if i done this for 6months n got a foot in the door, as its all cash it could turn into a nice little earner and its to do 100% with weed, what could be better....??

he paused for a moment before saying, sorry mate were all good in the shop, as its only small and i thought he would say that, i thought, oh well, what i didnt expect was for him to say BUT....

turned out lady luck was with me, after a few quick fire questions (all off which ive asked myself on ere!) and abit off the cockney charm aka blaggin it....he took my number and went on to explaine that they cannot advise people on growing...BUT....me as an outside source could, so everyone that goes in n asks about weed (allot he told me) and were serious will be given my telephone number for any tips and mainly....

to help set up their grow rooms!!!!! i am a fukin grow room setter upper....and if i tell them to get all their gear from his shop, i rekon i could end up with all my gear for free!!!

i was well chuffed, so if like me you are bored shitless watching the grass grow, nip over to ya local hydro n offer ya self up for free....who knows what might happen eh!

now i need to do some reading looooool

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,739 Times

lol id get a sim thats not linked to you still and be carefull lol could be anyone going in the shop ya know
    GFORCE - if your worried about what your mates gonna say you could glue the leaves back on and spray it green lol.
    COCKROACH - *holds collar in memory*
    "Some people call a spade a spade... I call a c**t a c**t"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink_tiger For This Useful Post:

jobby2812 (30-09-10), Lemon King (30-09-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,125 Times

good luck on the new job fella be careful

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChronMan For This Useful Post:

Lemon King (30-09-10)

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by easy ryder View Post
    ok so i went to the local hydro shop (its very new) and bought some boi buzz (ta leafy)

as i was looking about i noticed the door window was smashed in and the skinny frail french man was keeping a baseball bat next to him....whch he quickly stood next to when i entered the shop...

as i do not have a job n watching plants grow is wank i thought id ask BUT atm a job wouldnt benifit me....so i offered my services for FREE....

i know what ya thinking but i thought if i done this for 6months n got a foot in the door, as its all cash it could turn into a nice little earner and its to do 100% with weed, what could be better....??

he paused for a moment before saying, sorry mate were all good in the shop, as its only small and i thought he would say that, i thought, oh well, what i didnt expect was for him to say BUT....

turned out lady luck was with me, after a few quick fire questions (all off which ive asked myself on ere!) and abit off the cockney charm aka blaggin it....he took my number and went on to explaine that they cannot advise people on growing...BUT....me as an outside source could, so everyone that goes in n asks about weed (allot he told me) and were serious will be given my telephone number for any tips and mainly....

to help set up their grow rooms!!!!! i am a fukin grow room setter upper....and if i tell them to get all their gear from his shop, i rekon i could end up with all my gear for free!!!

i was well chuffed, so if like me you are bored shitless watching the grass grow, nip over to ya local hydro n offer ya self up for free....who knows what might happen eh!

now i need to do some reading looooool
    Expect a knock on the door from mr plod mate, giving out your number like that is suicide!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

chronje (30-09-10), Eggbox (30-09-10), illearth67 (30-09-10), jobby2812 (30-09-10), Markg410 (30-09-10), The Lost Soul (30-09-10)

Thanks

that was bloody quick tiger loool

i got loadsa new chips so thats all cool, all im doing is offering advice, and helping to set up a grow room.....not acctually growing it for them, so as long as i never return once seeds are germed......ive done nothing illegal!!!

also knowing were every grow room in east london is,...well tiger id say that info is worth its own weight in gold!!! (or weed as the case may be!!)

poet mate ive always always had many diff fone numbers infact ive spent more £ on t-mobile chips then on bloody credit....im always at a mates house so if they trace the call they aint finding my grow....as long as all i do is provide info....and am never around any seeds they germ....i hhave done nothing naughty, providing info aint against the law neither is setting up a grow room, i will tell them all as far as it goes they told me it was for tomatoe plants, and if you replace the word weed plants for tomatoe plants.....i cant see a problem???
    Last edited by Lemon King; 30-09-10 at 04:10 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lemon King For This Useful Post:

Pink_tiger (30-09-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Aye seems a bit too good to be true and also if the shop gets busted for whatever reason they can say "well the guy that tells all our customers how to grow is called EasyRyder and his number is ........."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Expect a knock on the door from mr plod mate, giving out your number like that is suicide!
    +1

Hotline for growing tips lol... Fuck that!

Sounds iffy to me...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (30-09-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,739 Times

hmmm just make sure you dont give ur name out or tell them you grow. and only use that sim card for that buisness

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

If I was buying my kit in a hydroshop and the bloke says to me "I know this guy that'll come round your house and set it up for you" I'd be like "Fuck off, you must think I sailed down the Clyde in a banana boat"

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

chronje (30-09-10), Pink_tiger (30-09-10)

Thanks

i used to be a dealer so i have all the knowledge off sims blah blah blah and as i said as long as i make sure they know nothing about me, my address etc and we talk only about tomatoe plants....what can they do.....you cant be nicked for setting up a grow room or for providing info on tomatoe plants....and as they are all customers from the shop.....i cant see a problem!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast