Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: im skint

Thanks

Default im skint

i currently need to raise some funds badly.
    Last edited by bergkamp; 01-10-10 at 07:12 AM. Reason: cant sell your gear on here mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,125 Times

is it against rules to sell on here.? cos ive got a few grow items i need to shift

blurry-vision Guest

Yeh don't think you can sell grow gear on here mate, if you could there would be plenty doing so lol.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,125 Times

yeahh i suppose! shame though
    Last edited by bergkamp; 01-10-10 at 07:13 AM. Reason: cant sell you gear on here

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ChronMan View Post
    is it against rules to sell on here.? cos ive got a few grow items i need to shift
    yes it is against the rules to advertise your gear on here .

Master Poet Guest

I have 5 squillion ounces of grass to sell.........................

EDIT: There are some dasies and dandelions in the mix so be warned, might even find the odd pansy or two, chopped up worms, hedghogs, insects.

Nature at its finest.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Put your stuff up on ebay, best bet.
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

Thanks

i personally wouldnt sell used grow gear on ebay , its far to easy for people to find out your address this way

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bergkamp View Post
    i personally wouldnt sell used grow gear on ebay , its far to easy for people to find out your address this way
    One doesn't have to have once address on the account if one is just selling and same with paypal so nothing to worry about like that.

Thanks

if you buy stuff off someone on ebay its is VERY easy to find out the sellers address from their ebay account or paypal account , ive done it myself for someone that ripped me off and paid them a visit. you just request the contact details from ebay and they hand it straight over address , phone number the lot. so if i can do it the police definately can.
    anyway its not the person buying it off you that i would be worried about, if they get bust and the dibbles see they got the stuff off ebay there is a very easy trail back to your address and ebay will give it to them straight away .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast