Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Green Giver Lights 3 watt led grow lights

Thanks

Default Green Giver Lights 3 watt led grow lights

For those thats been trying to grow witd led ufo , even those panel of all sort , always the same thing no result in the blooming stage.

check out these guy ***link removed*** i went to my friend house that is been using these lights the model GreenGiver 60 for the last 45 days ,and man i gotta tell you these lights are getting more result than is 1000watt HPS , i tought they where a little pricy , but its the first time that i see a full cropp on Led lighting taht went right thrue blooming better then HPS in the same amount of time , is 200watts green giver light is out performong is 1000w HPS , they claim that they use a full 3 watt spectrum , thats maybee why these lights are so good , i had one in my hand and its about 30 pounds its full alluminium housing with no fan , now thats cool .

cant wait to try my lights.

i will let you guys no about my result , im starting some nice BC Kush next
    Last edited by WTL; 01-10-10 at 11:29 AM.

Thanks

Welcome Sir Spam-a-lot. Enjoy THC-T!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dazed-n-confuzed For This Useful Post:

smokemctoke420 (10-10-10)

Master Poet Guest

Saw this earlier.....

Those lights are fucking expensive. If he gives me a set to try I'll give them a go.

Spamming wanker.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Nice way to introduce yourself. Do not expect to be around long and do not expect your link to remain up very long.

Bye byeeee

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WTL For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BURNZ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

hey have some respect there , f... and canadian thats cruel man , dont forget we are the referance in growing Bc sounds familiar , hey im new on these forum , did not want to offend no one sorry if i did , i tought i would share cool info about growing , dont worry im not spam. i dont work for any light company , just tought they where cool thats it.

i tought a forum was somewhere we could share info between user without really knowing them .

again sorry .
    BCfarmer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BCfarmer View Post
    hey have some respect there , f... and canadian thats cruel man , dont forget we are the referance in growing Bc sounds familiar , hey im new on these forum , did not want to offend no one sorry if i did , i tought i would share cool info about growing , dont worry im not spam. i dont work for any light company , just tought they where cool thats it.

i tought a forum was somewhere we could share info between user without really knowing them .

again sorry .
    BCfarmer
    In that case, welcome to THC-T. Might I suggest you use your first post in the 'introduce yourself' part of the forum to say hello, and tell us a bit about yourself and your grow if you have one. Then go and have a look at peoples diaries, and feel free to chime in with some comments on those. With regards to led lights, why not buy some, complete a grow with them, and publish the results on here for the fellow farmer to see wether they're any cop or not.

Anyway, enjoy the madness that goes on in here!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

welcome to the mad house bc farmer. get a diary up
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dazed-n-confuzed View Post
    In that case, welcome to THC-T. Might I suggest you use your first post in the 'introduce yourself' part of the forum to say hello, and tell us a bit about yourself and your grow if you have one. Then go and have a look at peoples diaries, and feel free to chime in with some comments on those. With regards to led lights, why not buy some, complete a grow with them, and publish the results on here for the fellow farmer to see wether they're any cop or not.

Anyway, enjoy the madness that goes on in here!
    thank for the heads up , i will be doing that i appreciate the guidance since im new at this blogging stuff , not new at growing ..loll. hope i have the chance to chat again .
    later dude

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast