Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 29 days into 12/12 cycle

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

well its all up to you brother. whether you want an amber couchlock or not.
    bear in mind though mate, mine was chopped when clear triched and certainly sticks me to the couch.
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

djloops (23-10-10)

Thanks

iv read that 75% cloudy is a nice as hell stone with a bit of couch lock so was gonna aim for that. will keep my eye on the trics over the coming week to see how fast they cloud up. then try to work out my window for flushing. cheers for the good advise mate
    My completed diary Armageddon & blue cheese, first Wilma growhttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...don-by-Djloops

Thanks

woke up this morning and went to do the daily checks , EC went from 1.37 to 1.41 so nute uptake is dropping off now. also checked the trics and found that on a few buds there are a couple of amber ones . so im starting my flush today, pics will be uploaded in a bit

Thanks

latest pics .. 50 days into 12/12 lots of cloudy trics some clear some amber and hairs starting to brown a bit more now. dont wanna chop to early or to late tryna find the peak

so im thinking of starting flush today but im not sure yet. i dont want the THC to start degrading if i let it go to long. any advice is very welcome chaps. she will be 8 weeks into 12/12 this coming sat, shes had nute burn ,nute lockout , light burn and heat stress in her short life so i know im not gonna get max yeild. but quality is paramount lol. shes in a wilma with clay pebbles # iv heard a 4 day flush is best for this medium. what do you think?

Thanks

i went ahead and started flushing as the plant had realy stopped swelling . the pistels are browning up nicely. the trics are turning amber and all seems to be well. been on PH-6 water for 4 days now water EC is 0.07 the leaves are getting lighter in colour now. stopped giving water this morning, shes getting 1 more day of light tomorow, when it goes off at 9pm thats it a 24 hour dark period and then the chop on saturday night.. its been a learning curve my first hydro grow . will no more for the next 1 now which im sarting on monday . 4 armageddon in a wilma . sweet lol.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djloops For This Useful Post:

NaMeLeSs2005 (30-10-10), Think.Different (09-03-14)

Thanks

well peeps dryd bud wieghed in at a nice 2 - 1/2 oz very smooth smoke and gets ya as baked as i dont know what lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to djloops For This Useful Post:

Think.Different (09-03-14)

Thanks

Just been going through my old threads lol, I remember this plant well, was a good smoke hahaha

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djloops For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (07-03-14), Think.Different (09-03-14)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3