Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Indica Plant Help- Will My Plant Grow In One Cola?

Thanks

Default Indica Plant Help- Will My Plant Grow In One Cola?

I need help with my mystery strain plant. It seems to be indica or at least indica dominant, the person who did not sell this to me (i have to say that to be safe lol) hinted it was Purple kush or grapefruit kush or a mix of both. purple kush is an indica strain and grapefruit kush is indica dominant. Can anyone tell if my plant is either strain? my plant is indica (or hybrid) so it seems likely to be either strains, also grapefruit tends to grow into one cola, is that expected from a plant that looks like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1003101531a..jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	26108  

Master Poet Guest

No one is going to be able to tell you what strain your plant is or wether it will grow one cola.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

i can - it will grow one cola definately

cant tell if it will grow a second , third and fourth though

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bergkamp For This Useful Post:

BULLET (05-10-10), cannamancan (05-10-10), Kushafornia (05-10-10), needsmust (14-10-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    No one is going to be able to tell you what strain your plant is or wether it will grow one cola.
    Its actually easy to tell the difference now that Ive learned some more, hate when people think they know the answer. Plz dont spank me lol as im no longer a noob =]

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kushafornia View Post
    Its actually easy to tell the difference now that Ive learned some more, hate when people think they know the answer. Plz dont spank me lol as im no longer a noob =]
    Ok, so what strain is it?......Now that you have learned more.

This should be interesting, I bet its Elephant Bud, isn't it.

And yes you are still a noob.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,967 Times

think he found the big label that said purple kush on it.

Thanks

Out of interest, is there any way you can tell what strain it is, aside from looking at the packaging the seeds came in or looking at it's DNA?

I assume the answer is that the most you could do is narrow it down, but I'm just interested!
    "I don't miss pot at all. Now all we have to do is hope that nothing great, or bad, or boring happens, cos those seem to be my main triggers."

Master Poet Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Catpoison View Post
    Out of interest, is there any way you can tell what strain it is, aside from looking at the packaging the seeds came in or looking at it's DNA?

I assume the answer is that the most you could do is narrow it down, but I'm just interested!

There is NO way that you can tell a strain just by looking at the plant.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Ok, so what strain is it?......Now that you have learned more.

This should be interesting, I bet its Elephant Bud, isn't it.

And yes you are still a noob.
    Grapefruit my friend, it was between that or purple kush, purple kush does not grow a single cola. This is 100% Grapefruit and it will 100% be a single cola. Elephant bud? Are you trying to be sarcastic as in saying my plant will be highly potent? Wow. I may have came of a little noobish when i began to post here but have since then absorbed knowledge at every corner. Come on spanking noobs? Thats gay, but seeing as you are figuratively speaking, you are figuratively gay. You need to watch out for the new users that may be a little more intelligent than your choice of "Spankees". I'm friendly, don't act up with me. You have just been checked my friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1011101817..jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	27382   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1011101816a..jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	27383  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,984 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kushafornia View Post
    Grapefruit my friend, it was between that or purple kush, purple kush does not grow a single cola. This is 100% Grapefruit and it will 100% be a single cola. Elephant bud? Are you trying to be sarcastic as in saying my plant will be highly potent? Wow. I may have came of a little noobish when i began to post here but have since then absorbed knowledge at every corner. Come on spanking noobs? Thats gay, but seeing as you are figuratively speaking, you are figuratively gay. You need to watch out for the new users that may be a little more intelligent than your choice of "Spankees". I'm friendly, don't act up with me. You have just been checked my friend.
    that, my friend, was pure poetry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast