Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: induction grow lights

Thanks

Default induction grow lights

we were at a trade show and I saw these induction grow lights that were the brightest lights in the room. What got me interested in them was how little heat they produced and obviously the amount of light coming off them. Has anyone used induction grow lights?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Been google it to other forums etc and one person that got lights sent to him but the out come was not much to write home about, like LED so not worth buying.
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

Thanks

thanks for the comment. I've had LED's and they suck. however the pics on their site looked like the canopy penetration was better then I ever got with my LEDS or CFL's for that matter. They're were described as amped up fluorescents to me. I've got to cut down on the heat off the HID's.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calbunn View Post
    thanks for the comment. I've had LED's and they suck. however the pics on their site looked like the canopy penetration was better then I ever got with my LEDS or CFL's for that matter. They're were described as amped up fluorescents to me. I've got to cut down on the heat off the HID's.
    Lol pictures? yeah those can be manipulated you know? Besides never trust anything that a chinese company market's, only listen to people who got experience from the product's unless you got the cash and wanna find out your self without caring about loosing money : )

Thanks

Here Here! BTW what electronics do we still make over here? I'll buy American whenever I can but if the technology is there the good old USA better nurture that mfg. When it comes to the electronics we so depend on not many left on this side of the pond. I ordered a 400 today so we'll see how that goes. They said it'll be here is 4 days. We shall see.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calbunn View Post
    Here Here! BTW what electronics do we still make over here? I'll buy American whenever I can but if the technology is there the good old USA better nurture that mfg. When it comes to the electronics we so depend on not many left on this side of the pond. I ordered a 400 today so we'll see how that goes. They said it'll be here is 4 days. We shall see.
    Post pictures of it with a thc-talk sign when you get it and start a diary ; )

Thanks

Default induction grow lights

Hey Calbunn I am sure glad to hear somebody else talking about induction lights for growing medical cannabis. I heard about induction from a friend that had been using them for vegging his seedling and cuttings with excellent results and very little heat coming from the light. I went against the grain and used them to flower since I have flowered under MH and had great buds but it seemed to produce less than the same wattage high pressure sodium lights did but none the less same principal.

I tell you what i used (2) 200 watt inductions and produced the same that i would from 400 watt hps with less heat and my plants didn't stress during the vegging to flowering transition so they just kept on growing. I really think that this could be our answer to our frickin' heat issues and maybe we can gain ground on those little white fuckers called spider mites.

After doing a couple grows with the 200 watters I am confident that this works for me and decided to purchase two 400 watters and they claim that they are more productive than the (4) 200 watters. Induction may not work for everyone but I thought that i could weigh in on this new technology or at least new to us since the nice guys at the Inda-Gro website said its been around since some Nicola Tesla guy invented it . I started to grow my own cannabis because I enjoy growing cannabis and I even enjoy it more so now since I don't have to be under the orange blinding light that even stresses us out when under hps.

Another key point was the energy savings that you get with Induction lights and its true you really do save a lot on electricity for example my electric bill was $227.66 a month and now last months bill came in at $ 133.84 so its significant enough to consider these light people. I know some people that use them instead of t5's too and they say they will never use t'5 or mh for vegging and they have been growing for over 20 years so that tell me that we are onto something revolutionary.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GeoRasta View Post
    At which week are the plants in the bottom picture at?

Thanks

Hey J the last pictures were taken at end of week 6 i believe. I wasn't done quite yet it still had a couple of weeks to go but i was really amazed of the density I got from the induction light.

Thanks

That's week SIX! What strain our you working with? Was that induction lights alone in this grow?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast