Thread: help me peeps

Thanks

Default help me peeps

i bought some ionic nutrient solution 3 bottles 1 called grow hard water 1 called bloom and the last 1 called boost will these help my plant grow alot beter and i ent got a clue how much to put in and when lo i no i have to use the hard water 1 first it says 7ml in a litre but i only have my seeds in little plant pots fuk nos lol its frying me brain please help me if u can

Thanks

Is it hydro or soil, if soil then just pop ur seeds and plant them in the soil and only water them first to encourage some growth before using nutes.

If hydro, then are you putting ur seeds in rockwell cubes or what?
    if so u need to soak ur cubes in a little bit of ionic grow mixed into water before putting ur seedlings in
    THC SHARK
    My Picture Book:

Thanks

7ml per litre is too much to start seeds on. do you have an EC and PH meter?

edit: if you're in soil then you don't nned to feeed yet need more info about your grow, make a diary so yo don't have to keep making topics it'll benefit your grow.

Thanks

i have got a pic of a plant that was giving to me and which i am now growing but it says the exseeds the limit what do i do to upload the pic

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

Upload the pic in jpeg format to the gallery then copy the BBcode and paste it into your thread by clicking on the postcard icon at the top and paste it intro there.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

Thanks

i only use ionic and freakin love it, i grow top feed hydro.....they should have water to nute ratios on the bottle, i use google to figure out my conversions for big batches as they have a nifty measuring calculater, for example you just have to type, "36 tsp. = ? cups" and it bangs it out for ya. i like to keep it simple and use only bloom and then also boost 2-3 weeks into flower. if you dont got an ec or pp meter like me just follow ionics guidlines which are pretty safe from my experience. And, if you do decide to push em, do so gradually. once the leaves start taking on a blue tint back off. i was able to pull off 2.6oz per plant on my last cycle (no veg bloom from clone) .

Thanks

weird double post, delete this someone
    Last edited by milehighguy; 11-05-08 at 01:50 PM. Reason: too high