View Poll Results: What grow tent do you recommend?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • BudBox

7 18.42%
  • HomeBox

4 10.53%
  • HydroHut

0 0%
  • Secret Jardin

15 39.47%
  • Another brand, not included in this poll

6 15.79%
  • I have no idea.

6 15.79%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Budbox vs Homebox vs Jardin vs HydroHut

Thanks

I just finnished setting up my new homebox modular (set 1 + 2) for a 120 x 240 x 200 cm tent. It's way more robust than the budbox was. The zipper seems way better, and I like that I can keep adding modules, if I want more space.

Homebox > BudBox BadBox)
    Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news.

I has a diary

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Hi Weedgirl, I had a budbox for my first tent with the rummer zips etc and tbh, that broke too after about 6 months and I was not impressed at all. I hvae purchased this time a Secret Jardin after doing my own snooping around and found them to be not the cheapest but sertainly one of the best. The build quality is excellent, plenty of openings & doors for easy access, good reflective surfaces and lightproof. I zipped myself in and had a good go over it for about 15 mins checking everything. Im very happy so far with my choice and would highly recommend them.

i eventually plumped for the budbox, when it came down to parting with cash, sp voted for that.
    at first, i found the main zip to close the tent 'footery' (especially at the bottom), but after a determined effort to 'get the knack', i got it!

i can't fault my budbox two months down the line, but if it fucks up, i'll be the first on here moaning about it!
    Last edited by Jane Doe; 14-10-10 at 12:09 AM.

Thanks

could u not get few big drawing pins an tie the broken zipper that doesnt fasten at top and work from there,, it wouldnt b light or smell proof though obviously, but u could always use it for cuttings and vegging plants if u still have it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NaMeLeSs2005 View Post
    could u not get few big drawing pins an tie the broken zipper that doesnt fasten at top and work from there,, it wouldnt b light or smell proof though obviously, but u could always use it for cuttings and vegging plants if u still have it
    If I could not return it for a full refund, that's what I would have done. But it would not make going in and out of the tent, any easier or faster. Also I am kind of anal about keeping flying insects out of my grow room, as my basement is old, wet and jungle like.

Thanks

I've got a large budbox 1x1x1.8m and the zipper broke on mine too after 2 months.. I rang budbox and they referred me to greens where I purchased the equipment but I couldn't be arsed to follow it up as it doesn't make that much difference. I wouldn't recommend them though after having one but they fit perfect in my loft and they do the job so I'm gonna buy another one for my autopots ... Secret jardine are the way to go though.. IMO lol

B!GBONG

Thanks

have used a couple in my time, really liking the budda tents atm though, mega reflective inside- check out j420's diary for pics

Thanks

Jardin all the way. From the moment you take it out of it's carrycase it screams quality.
    I have a DR80(80x160)

Thanks

Default You're easy...

Quote Originally Posted by shogun76AD View Post
    Jardin all the way. From the moment you take it out of it's carrycase it screams quality.
    I have a DR80(80x160)
    Do you buy Apple? "Secret Jardin...class" Please, more holes in it than a Tory manifesto. They are not as good as Hydrolab, who are bettered by Homebox. I started on a Jardin but adding the Hydrolab showed the SJ for the (slightly better than) junk it is. So I passed it on and tried the Homebox Evo. Temps are lower my plants look healthier, less stressed, stronger. There is no way I'd go anywhere else now.

Too many people get caught up in brand loyalty and lose out because of it. SJ are not all that. Yes, they are way better than the budget tents but they are not up with the best, production standards being bellow par. Simple, you want something engineered well, you go to the Germans . . . and that from the grandson of a jewish Polish WW2 refugee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2