Thread: does reverse/penetrator work after plant hermies?

Thanks

Default does reverse/penetrator work after plant hermies?

I have posted pictures of my plants and was told they hermied~ I STILL can not tell... just started 12/12 } want to know if anyone has ever used dutchmasters products to reverse process or stop it once started~ please advise. I need to order product asap if true cause I don't want to toss plants they are HUGE and all that work! (I know, it happens... just f@##$d up!) Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyblue View Post
    I have posted pictures of my plants and was told they hermied~ I STILL can not tell... just started 12/12 } want to know if anyone has ever used dutchmasters products to reverse process or stop it once started~ please advise. I need to order product asap if true cause I don't want to toss plants they are HUGE and all that work! (I know, it happens... just f@##$d up!) Thanks
    You wont change a hermie in to a fem (even with a magic wand).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUDACRIS View Post
    You wont change a hermie in to a fem (even with a magic wand).
    wishful thinking, I guess? I saw so many positive comments on dutchmasters reverse.....
    well, my hermies turned me into a violent femme...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

I have seen LOTS of positive reviews on it. Mainly with the penetrator though.
    My mate used it recently without the penetrator and it did sweet FA.

LUDA, look it up. Its a product designed for watermelons apparently. But apparently it works really well with weed. Like I say, my personal experience is not good. But plenty of good shouts for it around the net

Thanks

1 of my plants hermied on the last grow and i threw the plant but got some reverse as others were pollinated and starting to grow balls , out off 12oz dry i got around 60 seeds total and was a good smoke (blueberry), if i hadnt used reverse i'm guessing i would of had way more seeds.
    On the latest grow which turned 12/12 a week ago i used reverse and so far no sign of hemie , have to give another dose 10 days after 1st one.
    I got 1L bottle and used 4 times over 2 grows , for a tenner per grow was well worth it imo

i didnt get the penatrator with it , as its for making the reverse stick to the leafs better , i just got a cheap wetting agent for £2-3 instead which does same thing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Buddy For This Useful Post:

kyblue (21-10-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buddy View Post
    out off 12oz dry i got around 60 seeds total and was a good smoke (blueberry), if i hadnt used reverse i'm guessing i would of had way more seeds
    You aint wrong there mate. My mate who had the hermie issues. I had 5g off of it, in that 5g was over 100 seeds. LOL
    So for 60 seeds in 12oz. And he cropped early too. You did well mate. Looks like a vote for the reverse.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

kyblue (21-10-10)

Thanks

thanks all!