Thread: Colloidal silver making seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Default Colloidal silver making seeds

I've got a strain that we've had for 15 years plus , we got a mother and took loads of cutts of it then when it started getting old we took cutts and used them as mothers and so on , I was wondering if the strain will get old and weak ? Cause we've got no seeds I wondered if I used colloidal silver on a branch and got some seeds , would the seeds be like haveing the strain from the beggining again or will they be just like the mother ? I know wot "clone" means I just wondered the seeds would be tired like the mum or like brand new .

Don't even know if that males sense lol it does to me lol. Stoned.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

I've read they degrade but I've also read they don't.
    But what I was thinking is, you've had it running for over 15 yrs? Has it degraded? If not, keep doing what you're doing methinks. 15 yrs is quite a while cannaman, good shout to you mate. I only hope I'm still growing in 15 yrs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Up_in_smoke For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (21-10-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

by degrade i mean get budrot or stressed easier , the potency and yield is as good if not better than ever.