Thread: Help needed, looking to start my own personal grow

Thanks

Default Help needed, looking to start my own personal grow

ok i'm new to all this and i'm sick and tierd of buying weed £20 bag doesnt last me 2 mins, i'm looking for advice and guide's on how to start from feminized seed's i'm looking to buy http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EXTRACTOR-FAN-...item3a57dd1d7b and http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GROW-KIT-HYDRO...item3cb15309d1 from ebay do i need anything else? also when do i use the feed from the start of do i use water? cheers in advance looking forward too hearing from you

Thanks

sorry yeah the pics are missing for sum reason, this is what i'm looking to buy 1 X CARBON AIR FILTER (KILLS SMELLS FAST) 1 X EXTRACTOR FAN (MOVES THE HEAT AND SMELL OUT YOUR TENT)1 X 1M 4"DUCTING (SILVER PIPE THAT FITS THE FAN TO THE FILTER) X BRAND NEW DARKROOM ST GROW TENT 60CMX60CMX140CM ,1 X BRAND NEW DUTCH SHADE,1 X BRAND NEW ECO LAMP 125 WATT,1 X BRAND NEW 10L HYDROPONIC BALLS,1 X BRAND NEW ALLMIX SOIL 20L,1 X BRAND NEW BIO BIZZ FEED GROW 1L,1 X BRAND NEW BIO BIZZ BLOOM FEED 1L,2 X BRAND NEW 15L POTS,2 X BRAND NEW POT TRAYS
    is thier anything else i need?

Thanks

if your on a budget buy second hand bits off ebay . i.e lights

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weedgrower1 View Post
    if your on a budget buy second hand bits off ebay . i.e lights
    not really just looking to grow 2 plants do i need a stronger light wattage? i need a guide on how to start growing from seed onwards as i havent got the slightest clue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1987 View Post
    not really just looking to grow 2 plants do i need a stronger light wattage? i need a guide on how to start growing from seed onwards as i havent got the slightest clue
    Check all the sticky threads in the grow sections because that is the only way for you to find everything out, well everything you need to know to get started and do well along the way because there is no one that will want/have the energy to explain everything for you because its alot!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Growers-forums
    Marijuana documentary's: Documentary's

Feel free to press the -Thanks- button to the lower left if I have been of help! : )

Thanks

hi m8,125w cfl is fine as long as your only doing two plants,plus they dont produce heat so ya dont really need a brilliant extraction but it does help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikee B-igBud$$$ View Post
    hi m8,125w cfl is fine as long as your only doing two plants,plus they dont produce heat so ya dont really need a brilliant extraction but it does help.
    cheers what type of light would i need to produce the required heat?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J420 View Post
    Check all the sticky threads in the grow sections because that is the only way for you to find everything out, well everything you need to know to get started and do well along the way because there is no one that will want/have the energy to explain everything for you because its alot!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Growers-forums
    hi cheers mate will ave a look through thier has it got everything starting from germantising the seed onwards ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,289 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1987 View Post
    hi cheers mate will ave a look through thier has it got everything starting from germantising the seed onwards ?
    Yep it got everything you can know about growing although there never is "everything" when it comes to growing as one learn new things everyday lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J420 View Post
    Yep it got everything you can know about growing although there never is "everything" when it comes to growing as one learn new things everyday lol
    ok cheers mate