Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New grower, 2 week old plant, top leaves drooping, bottom leaves turning yellow, Help

Thanks

Default New grower, 2 week old plant, top leaves drooping, bottom leaves turning yellow, Help

hi im a new grower,
    im growing kandy kush, easy ryder and blueberry gum only problem is with the kandy kush first small leaves at the bottom of the steam are going yellow and the main leaves are drooping and are starting to turn yellow (only started to turn today)

im using 125w cfl on a 18/6 cycle.
    its in a rootriot cube in biobizz all mix soil (not yet using nutrientants)
    i water in morning before college and water them when i get back from college (about 10 hours later) soil is a little dry at this point.
    the grow room is clean and i always wash my hands before touching/watering to ensure no germs.

and if theres any advice to make my grow better would really help.

if someone could help would most appreciate it cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo0098..jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	27984  

Thanks

Please any help?? really dont know what to do :/

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Yeah I've been having similar problems with the drooping and the yellowning but later in the process. I'm no expert but I think the plant will often go yellow if it is not getting enough Nitrogen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin92 View Post
    hi im a new grower,
    im growing kandy kush, easy ryder and blueberry gum only problem is with the kandy kush first small leaves at the bottom of the steam are going yellow and the main leaves are drooping and are starting to turn yellow (only started to turn today)

im using 125w cfl on a 18/6 cycle.
    its in a rootriot cube in biobizz all mix soil (not yet using nutrientants)
    i water in morning before college and water them when i get back from college (about 10 hours later) soil is a little dry at this point.
    the grow room is clean and i always wash my hands before touching/watering to ensure no germs.

and if theres any advice to make my grow better would really help.

if someone could help would most appreciate it cheers.
    Can u help me man ?
    I have same prob with my clone.I just transplanted in allmix (it is in a roots riot cube) .I think it is 2 much water in the soil . Not good drainage.What was the problem in your case ?>??? I have droooping and yellowing leaves
    pls help man

Thanks

Judging from the size and looks of your plant and from your experience (new grower) and from the fact that you water twice a day.
    Definitely WAY TO MUCH WATER - maybe you can still save it
    stop watering them every day man, i water once every 4 - 5 days when my plants are this size (3 during summer and 4 -5 during winter)
    take a long wooden stick like the ones that are used in BBQs and stick is in the soil, if it comes out with some soil stuck to it
    then dont water, wait until the stick comes back clean without any soil sticking to it.

mellowed Guest

I am guessing that over watering and slight nite burn are causing your problems.

As said above mate, stop all the watering.

Thanks

if you have to water twice a day mate your pot too small or your temps too high.
    stop watering so much. roots need oxygen. after you water let soil go dry before you water again then water until water cums out the bottom of pot.
    DAVEYB11--------LOVING IT

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

U should only feed/water ur plants in the morning so that ur plant has all day to soak up and drink what it needs then it uses it at night time to grow , plus if u water at night then ur causing humidity to rise in ur dark period and that's not good .
    Your problem is the soil is to rich and full of nutrients , way to much for a seedling Try flushing or leaching your soil by pouring slowly quite abit of room temp water into your pot over a sink and keep doing it untill the water runs clean .
    Biobizz Allmix is way to strong for your baby's .
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

Unhappy whyis my plants leaves turning yellow

hey guys this is my first grow, and my plants leaves ontop are turning yellowish on the sides, they feel dry and crisp. its a month old now, and i want to complete my first grow!! i water once a day, i keep lighting on for 24 hours since its only in veg stage, will switching to 18/6 help??? please help!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0088.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	121625   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0089.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	121626   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0090.jpg 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	121629   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0092.jpg 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	121630  

Thanks

potthead420 you should have started your own diary or posted a new topic in the infirmary.

If i have been helpfull please click me....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to doobi For This Useful Post:

ell (06-01-13)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast