Thread: HELP! Plant goin yellow,2 weeks old, top leaves drooping, bottom leaves turnin yellow

Thanks

Default HELP! Plant goin yellow,2 weeks old, top leaves drooping, bottom leaves turnin yellow

Hi im a new grower,
    Im growing kandy kush, easy ryder and blueberry gum only problem is with the kandy kush First small leaves at the bottom of the steam are going yellow and the main leaves are drooping and Are starting to turn yellow (only started to turn today)

Im using 125w cfl on a 18/6 cycle.
    Its in a rootriot cube in biobizz all mix soil (not yet using nutrientants)
    I water in morning before college and water them when i get back from college (about 10 hours later) soil is a little dry at this point. I dont think im over watering it maybe under watering???
    The grow room is clean and i always wash my hands before touching/watering to ensure no germs.

If someone could help would most appreciate it cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo0098..jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	28024  
    Last edited by munchies92; 24-10-10 at 12:00 PM. Reason: forgot pic

Thanks

pics would be good, dont know much about the soil ur using but u might find its too strong for seedlings too many nutes in there, and id say more chance of overwatering than under ive never watered more than once per day in soil, most of the time every 3-4 days is sufficient
    Beat Nickin' Joint Flickin' THCTalk Clickin'

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Welcome to the site m8, erm if they're getting dry and the leaves are drooping then it might be under watering, what size pots are they in and how much water do u give in the morning? What are the temps?
    Last edited by cannamancan; 24-10-10 at 12:04 PM.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beatnik View Post
    pics would be good, dont know much about the soil ur using but u might find its too strong for seedlings too many nutes in there, and id say more chance of overwatering than under ive never watered more than once per day in soil, most of the time every 3-4 days is sufficient
    Biobizz is quite strong soil but he should be ok if he's only giving them water. Saying that the plant does look abit overfed , maybe leaching it would help ? Pouring loads of water through the soil to get rid of the nutes (room temp water) , just keep pouring the water through for a while.
    Last edited by cannamancan; 24-10-10 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks

Hi i water them a small amount twice a day literally about 5-10 sprays in the morning and afternoon/evening, and the pot size is about 6 inches wide and 6 inches deep (sorry i couldnt be more specific)
    And ok ill try pourng water through it just how much water are we talking about and how often?

Thanks

how many ml's of water would each plant need a day we currently give it around 50ml per plant with no nutes cheers

Thanks

Try googleing leaching nutes from plants because I havnt done it for years so I can't really remember but but I think u just keep pouring water through so it comes out the bottom , dragging/leaching out nutes from the soil .
    With watering , I would just give them half a litre each and then wait till they nearly go dry then the same again , untill u get an idea of how much they need.

Thanks

will do cheers for the help because the plants are looking worse everyday

9. The Following User Says Thank You to munchies92 For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (24-10-10)

Thanks

start them off in seedling soil , any good hydro shop will sell this or u can use john innes no1 soil , which has enough nutrients in it for 6 weeks !!

Thanks

Mine looked similar at about the same time. I was advised to move them away from the lights as they were just 2 inches away. Might be worth considering...