Thread: Butane..

Thanks

Default Butane..

where does everyone buy there butane from these days?
    looking to do a couple of bho runs today.... thanks monkey

Thanks

tins of lighter refill from your local shop should work mate

Bobby Digital Guest

pound shops usually do them cheap

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Woooahh now. Don't use any old butane. Most cans you'll find contain all sorts of horrible contaminants. You need to find ones with THIS BENCHMARK on them or order 100% impurity free stuff online. Your best bet would be finding a can of London butane, as that's pretty cheap and carries the near zero benchmark. Campinggaz butane is also good(light blue canisters for camp fires) but it's hard to find the ones in canisters like lighter gas, as most use self sealing tops for their cookers. Other than that you'd be wanting special industries grade butane or medical grade Co2..

Just keep an eye out for that benchmark, or order some London off Amazon or somewhere

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

Hippy (26-10-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,404 Times

Poundland sells that London stuff,250ml can=£1,alot better than going to the newsagents and paying £2-£3 for stuff thats got crap through it!
    I only bought a couple of cans,didn't wanna try buying 20tins of lighter gas in one go lol,imagine the looks you'd get!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to scoot For This Useful Post:

bud_alzir (25-10-10)

Thanks

eggsactly eggy i want the purest, il get myself to a sort of camping shop then, thanks for the help homez

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Just tell them you have an old stove that has a bit to fill it like a lighter, and you were told it needs to be campinggaz as that's impurity free It's quite hard to find I think but if they dont have it should be able to order!

Thanks

aha mate you wouldn't believe the day ive had.
    firstly asda didnt sell coffee filters and had no pyrex dishes, it kept getting worse from there, got pulled over the cop smelt weed, obviously lol, turned out he was alright n just left me with a few words of advice.
    gona do a big, very potent cannabutter run instead, thanks fo the help though

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi scootb (I only bought a couple of cans,didn't wanna try buying 20tins of lighter gas in one go lol,imagine the looks you'd get!!)
    ....... your not wrong there bud pmsl
    grow mango haze.and save a fortune on nutrients.