Thread: Question

Thanks

Default Question

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread f so can someone move for me , im just wondering what kinda smell issues would you get off 3 autos with a 250w cfl would the carbon filter cover it? as this is a big issue with permission. thanks

Thanks

im not an expert but for only 3 that should do wonders,although im told the autos can get really smelly but ive heard of people not even using one for 2-3 autos so you should be fine,have you already got the cf.

Thanks

so they basically act as a smell filter? i was planning to make one with carbon and build a box around it to act as a filter then work out what size fan i need for my grow space, not sure what size im going for yet, gonna build it all myself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UkActive View Post
    so they basically act as a smell filter? i was planning to make one with carbon and build a box around it to act as a filter then work out what size fan i need for my grow space, not sure what size im going for yet, gonna build it all myself
    ok good luck with that,deffo cheaper then buying everything new like i am but then im useless with DIY so ive probly saved a few fingers in the long run lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UkActive View Post
    I would advise against building your own down to my own experiences with it. It can be done, and it can "do the job", but its something you'll be forever paranoid about failing, I certainly was. Now I have a proper bought filter and feel much easier about things.

And yeah, they act as a smell filter. Thats all they're used for in our application, all we all care about is no-one smelling a thing. Even a slight whiff. Carbon filters TOTALLY eliminate all smells providing your airflow/intake/extraction is set up correctly

Thanks

thats it then thats what im worried about the most, how would the plants deal with 125w? 3 autos.. would they be okay or wopuld they struggle worrying aobut eleccy now :P

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

Worrying about leccy? In what sense?
    A 125w isn't very much, they won't struggle, they'll grow fine. However it will be nowehere near as good as under something more powerful.

Leccy is pretty cheap, I have 2 cabs, veg and flower, hps in one, cfl in the other, couple of decent fans etc... And my electric has gone up by about £5-10 per week

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

yeah my 400w hps is taking up about £10 a week...

Looking for New Pastures