Thread: Best Strain for Greenhouse UK grow?

Thanks

Default Best Strain for Greenhouse UK grow?

Hi i have some plants on the go all ready but i want to be fully prepared for next years crop, What would you recommend as the a good strain to grow in the United Kingdoms climate? (plants will be in a greenhouse) I would like a large yield, the smoke does not have to be that strong thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

what plants u got jake ? ur gonna need somet that finishes early , either autos or somet like earlyl misty.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

Tbh mate i dont know what plants i have :/ i got some weed which had lots of seeds in and decided to plant a few. I have work in 40 minz but when i get back il take some pics and upload here for you. I need some advice for them aswell because they have gone into bud i think, but no buds are appearing :/ But i was looking as seeds in the internet and Jack La Mota seems a good strain to do an outdoor grow?