Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: colloidal silver/making seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by waterdawg View Post
    A pre 1960 american silver dollar and a 24 volt AC transformer works I believe I read somewhere if you really want to make it but it is commercially available on the internet at 30 ppm. google it lol.
    As far as I'm aware 30 ppm is far to low for feminisation.

Also, 24v is way too high. 3-6v is the more usual voltage range for CS.

Thanks

Nice, very informative ill have to give this a shot on my next grow

Thanks

sweet thread man, great info. cant wait to start making my own seeds soon!

Thanks

Cool Feminising with colloidal silver 101

I am in my last stage of spraying my home made 50ppm CS. I have been spraying CS every morning on one branch till soked of a flowering Hindu Cush. She is only small made up of the crown with 3 branch so I've selectexperienced questions brach as this is my first attempt. The visual effects of the CS are gray/blueing of the effected leaves, all effected pistols burnt, shriveled and died and all growth lengthening/filling out stopped with continuous efforts from her to battle on to no avail.

Today is day 15 and I have noticed male flowers forming on 2 of the other branches with no visible signs of change in the affected CS branch. Both branches showing signs of male flowers have what looks to be stopped budding and putting all energy and effort into creating the feminized flower. The main central crown branch seems to be unaffected and has continued normal growth filling out lusciously.

I'm thinking it was a hermie that all unsprayed branches would be changing and showing male parts but because only two of the 3 unsprayed branches are showing parts with one continuing as normal it looks to be an effect of the spray on the 4th branch.

Thoughts.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5