Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Spidermites try this

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

Anyone I know still use thc? Oh and spidermites are a pain in the fucking arse hole.

Leafy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    Anyone I know still use thc? Oh and spidermites are a pain in the fucking arse hole.

Leafy
    Yeh leafy how's things
    Been a while since u on here

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (14-02-16), GEORGE (21-08-19)

Thanks

If you can heat your room up to 120 or so for a couple hours itll do the trick, works best in veg the plants take it better.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tonygreen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19)

Thanks

Hotbox sorts most growroom pests and fungal .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Growmaster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19)

Thanks

Hotbox is expensive as hell!!! Can you not just buy the sulphur refill an just put it on like an oil candle burner?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoGrow128 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19)

Thanks

Hey if it works, then by all means use it. I get spidermites from time to time and I imagine this would be quite helpful. I'll have to test it out and see how it turns out for myself. Thanks for sharing

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnMotayo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    Spidermites, try this.
    I had spidermites and have looked into their eradication extensively now, i have talked to a few old time growers to and there are products that work but are not what they say, BAC product plant vitality, i heard few using from holland, so called organic is not safe to use unless u got a few months for the chemical to disappear as it is not organic as claimed it is systematic chemical (will pass from cell to cell till whole plant). Harkers Harka-mectin Parasite Treatment 5ml however is organic and used on racing pigeons but the active ingredient is used in many lice, water parasites, mite treatments and is only active for a short time. This treatment is not mine but it is known about by growers just i never heard it mentioned before so thought i better share as it apparently works in one application (as other claims) but it wont hang around and poison you it will only be on the leaves where you sprayed it and will degrade quickly in light. When it arrives will let you know how it goes, i dont have many now after the bleach but they still there, although still not on the trainwreck.

update:100 success on all plants and at 8 pound per bottle (5 treatments) too.
    Do you dillute it as 5ml bottles font seem very much as i just found a major infestation on my mother and 6 others in the room

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bustergonads For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19)

Thanks

I managed to eradicate a major infestation of mites completely during my last grow so I thought I would share. It had got to the point where several colas had been completely wrapped up in their silk. Biological controls had not had any effect up to this point so I decided to go down the chemical route.

First step was to hit them with a smoke bomb - I used the mini Fortefog P Fumer in my tent with all extraction turned off and passive intakes closed up. Left for 2 hours then switched extraction fan back on to clear the air and to kill any mites living inside the fan/ducting.

Second step came 5 days later to disrupt the lifecycle. In line with received wisdom about the mites building immunity, I didn't want to use another Fortefog fumer. Instead I sprayed the plants with a weak dilution of "Smite a mite" miticide, and misted the inside of the tent with a stronger dilution.

8 weeks on and no sign of any survivors...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fridge For This Useful Post:

Bustergonads (09-01-17), CriketMan (20-01-17), DrCannaP (15-12-16), GEORGE (21-08-19), M_C (16-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Neem oil is ok for plants that are vegging, but will make your bud taste like shite if the plants are flowering. I have a thread on here in the bugs section on how to make a organic pepper spray that won't affect taste & can be used in flower. The pepper spray is not my invention & the original author has been credited in the thread.
    Is this pepper spray ok to use when the plants are in the final stage of flowering? I have plants in pots on a roof terrace, and I was just checking progress with a 60x jewellers loupe when I saw what look like spider mites on a couple of the plants. They're autos, and close to harvest (trichomes cloudy, some starting to turn brown). My problem is that I'm in Greece, and all the stuff recommended by people isn't available here. I just ordered some Harka-Mectin off e-bay, but that probably won't be here for a week at least, so I wanted something I can use in the interim. I have some fresh (frozen) Thai chillies, which are very hot, so they should substitute for the habeneros you mention in your recipe on the other thread. But the main question is, can I use pepper spray on late stage flowering plants without ruining them?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nisakiman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-08-19), Loki (28-06-17)

Thanks

Good idea, ladybirds always fly into the fans

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kartian For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (28-06-17), GEORGE (21-08-19)

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast