Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: abu hamza wins appeal AGAIN

Thanks

Default abu hamza wins appeal AGAIN

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...sh_Citizenship
    i saw this today on the news and it makes my blood boil,when is this fkin country gonna get tough on these bastards,i fkin hate these radical anti west muslims with a passion,they want to destroy the west culture,yet they all live here enjoying its benefits,free nhs,dole money,house etc,such fkin hypocrites,i bet the french would not put up with this shit,even normal muslims think they are wankers,shoot the bloody lot of em

2. The Following User Says Thank You to schuey For This Useful Post:

Manny (05-11-10)

Thanks

Gutted!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Absolute fu***ng disgrace.

When will the effing government/justice system grow some proper cahoonas and start rescinding British citizenship for these bastards or make it a provision of their immigration status, including entitlements to benefits and legal aid etc,.. If immigrants don't like our values and culture what the fuck are they doing here.

Who really gives a shit if he would be done in if he went back to Egypt, it would serve the fucker right, and as he is no longer considered Egyptian send him to Saudi. As a good Muslim he should be welcome there, and he wouldn't fucking get away with his twisted views.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Manny (05-11-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Fuckin typical.
    Give me a gun and his whereabouts and i'll sort it out.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,049 Times

Oh come on people im sure he is a really nice guy underneath all that bluster & hate that spills from his pretty mouth.On a serious note did we really expect any other result.This country is a fucking joke when it comes to upholding the law on anything serious, if you preach hatred to this country then you can continue to do so & remain a British subject/citizen but you grow a bit of weed then go straight to jail do not collect £200.00..
    Hopefully the fucker will be extradited to the USA & learn what real jails are like......

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Manny For This Useful Post:

Ariadne (08-11-10), J420 (07-11-10), TIKTOK (05-11-10)

Thanks

The man who has a hook for a hand ALLLAHHHHHHHH AKBAR. pmsl.. but then again our own government(s) are terrorists think about it they let all the IRA bombers free and let them into our soil in parliament.

Dirk Gently Guest

Slightly askew but isn't it funny how we call them terrorists? They don't want to scare us, they want to kill us.

Now, our gov ARE terrorists. They try to get us to do everything they want through fear. When I first started hearing about terror levels going up, my thoughts were, "Oh, who are we going to invade this time?". Money's on Iran.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirk Gently For This Useful Post:

wheelchair (05-11-10)

Thanks

oh for fuck sake why cant we just shoot the prick and be done with it???????

Thanks

If it was vice-versa ( ie' a British/American guy who moved to Egypt/Iran and is risking their national security in their eyes) they would kill the bugger. Hang him in town centre while the kids are stoning him. Over here we give him a bloody passport + benefits + council house, etc'
    WTF?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Lacy View Post
    ...The cleric came to Britain on a student visa and acquired a passport through marriage....
    I dont want to know who is the twat that married him and how the hell does he get her fingered?
    LOL

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast