Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New: BMCR - The British Medical Cannabis Register

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    registered good that someone is putting this info in one place.next time we have to visit the pain clinic i gona put the doctor on to it to.thats if they dont ban me as i have been trying to get him to prescribe sativex for my partner as the crap opiodes and other assorted drugs they give dont work,make you ill nausea and kills her appetite.i sent email with the link to sativex website.i reckon it should work because unlike marinol that was just thc saivex has cbd which is what is needed for medical use.from what they say on there site a gp can not prescribe it only the pain clinic doctors,ours openly said that apart from the drugs she allready takes he can do no more to help the pain.this could be the medical users best option as it is said that it is not very phsycoactive (pardon my spelling)but has the other benefit of being legal.and the more people who get to benifit the better as word of mouth has a loud voice.perhaps this may open some eyes and more importantly some minds.anyway i cant type no more take care and happy toking

Sorry folks, I haven't registered yet, but I agree with you on the pain relief these prescribed drugs, my partner of 17yrs has been to the pain clinic more than once & she is now onto the acupuncture there, she can't smoke cannabis as she feels worse, but I keep thinking about the cbd thing & wonder if it could help her?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Does the register still exist?...I don't seem to be able to register online?...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by New Age Outlaw View Post
    Repost from here:

Hiya guys, there is a new movement happening and it's getting support. It's not a lobby group or of political bias.

Any medical users please feel free to register, I can stipulate this is safe and above board entirely.

Have a look here for more info:

http://peterreynolds.wordpress.com/2...abis-register/

and the actual site and registration is here:

http://bmcrorguk.wordpress.com/

Hope this is ok with the modzillas'?
    I don't mean to scaremonger but Peter Reynolds is the last person you want as the face for decriminalization or medicinal regulation - He has called disabled people parasites publicly multiple times as well as being the laughing stock of British politics, in part due to the fact that he owes the courts thousands upon thousands because of his constant issues with the law.

In addition to that there has been several reports of his 'supporters' who've confessed medicinal use to him being reported to the police, in addition to the fact that he used a picture of Jimmy Saville in a 'CLEAR' poster insinuating that cannabis users are as mistreated and abused as sexual assault/molestation victims.

I can verify this at face value - A friend of mine got jumped one night and had a knife pulled on him, I was with him and we managed to 'disarm' this scumbag. Someone ended up calling the police who came to his house, did an illegal search and found an OZ which they then confiscated and told him that if they prosecuted that scumbag for attempted murder they'd arrest both of us too. This is relevant to Peter Reynolds because this was reported to him and he simply didn't care, a story which categorizes cannabis users with attempted murderers he didn't care about - Something that any advocate of reform would and should care about.

If you guys want links verifying what I've said let me know and I'll search through my history for them, but all you need to do is google his name and you'll fine dozens of complaints about him.

He's not the face of reform, he's a wolf in sheeps clothing - I was subscribed to CLEAR for a year paying their membership fee until that night with the knife which sparked curiosity and research, within minutes of reading about him I instantly cancelled my subscription.

He'll damage the cause, not help it.

https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2012/01/490924.html - Example of his bigot and uneducated views on racism/religion
    http://peter-reynolds-watch.com/2015...assing-people/ - This is somewhat a 'hate' website, but it's factual and all the information can be independently verified - He reported medicinal users to the police because they believed he was damaging the cause - Which ironically he replied to by drastically damaging the cause.

Final thing I'll say about the man is this - I amongst several other people have requested information into the spendings of CLEAR with their donation money, all of us got threatened that we'd be reported to the police for harassment and then banned from their facebook page. Suspicious, no?
    Last edited by Adam1303; 27-12-16 at 01:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2