Thread: root bound,repotted but V little growth

Thanks

Question root bound,repotted but V little growth

i have an amnesia lemon that was in a 5ltr pot,then 2 weeks into flower noticed its top leaves were curling but werent dry so looked at the drainage holes and they were white with roots,so i repotted it into a 10ltr pot useing levingtons with added Jinnes and perlite.Its been nearly a week now and it is still healthy but there has been minimal growth,its only 2ft but there is fresh growth at the top and the fan leaves r ok and healthy,is this normal as i watered it well when i potted it and that was 6 days ago and the soil is slightly damp now,should i let it dry out more before watering?as the other plants i repotted r ok but used canna coco proffasional plus which is a lot lighter,im thinking the levingtons when watered gets compact as its sandy so the roots r struggling to spread out,has anyone any advice?

Thanks

It takes a little while for it to adjust to the new pot, at the moment its focusing on growing more roots not leaves.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mty For This Useful Post:

marcus (13-11-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mty View Post
    It takes a little while for it to adjust to the new pot, at the moment its focusing on growing more roots not leaves.
    thanks for that,makes sense,as i said it isnt dead so its getting established,i just wondered as i was told the roots grow like fuck when in veg ready for flowering and didnt really grow much.But i thought if that was the case you wouldnt need a big pot for flowering,its 3 weeks today in flower and showed its sex in week 2 so has plenty of time to get going and its the youngest of my 3...And people use FACE/bk when guys like yourself have the right answers