Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Organic Hydroponics

Thanks

The potential of a system is organic food hydroponically huge is grown without pesticides and herbicides, grown naturally without manufactured fertilizers.Specialized concentrated nutrients are used intank because the standard organic nutrients will interact with other agencies in water and start to decompose.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to markuskemy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

Thanks

has anyone tried this i would love to see an organic hydro diary!?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maxpower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

Thanks

Have you ever heard about ShoreGrow? This natural seaweed gel can be used both indoor and outdoors and it is especially designed for organic gardening. This ShoreGrow prevents rainwater runoff, Reduces soil, salinity, Reduces susceptibility to pathogens like bacterial and fungal attack, Improves seed germination and growth and increase root growth of hydroponics organic gardening.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jenussa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

Thanks

hi peeps how r u all???? i new to this site n would like to learn more from my chosen hobby n hopefully THCTALK can help me. well here goes, im in a 4 pt wilma with clay peebles and all canna aqua nutes i also use bloombastic just got 5 bbbc germed bout 4 days now av put them in root roit doing really well. my tent is a dr100 with 6" filter n fan 5"intake wiv 600w hps my temps are 80-85 lights on 65-71 lights off to me thats gud. anywayz just wanted to share my setup with you guys n girls n would like your feedbk with what i could do to improve my setup i,e advanced nutes combinations and to go even more organic. im fairly new to this game i say that im on my 5th now but theres always room for improvement hey???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cheesenothingbutcheese For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

Sounds like you've got it all going - maybe get a root stim for early veg etc but apart from that ur gear/nutes sound solid to me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

I don't know, i can't see through the smoke
    Thanks

This sounds ace, gona give this a go with the next grow me thinks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDukeof420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

Thanks

imho not realy a hydroponic system, this method is known as ring culture and is widely used by tomato growers world wide! see here. sorry to burst your bubbles!
    Weed w!ll get you through t!mes of no money better than money gets you through t!mes of no Weed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fat freddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

Thanks

What is the optimal PH for this method? I am using Bat Guano and Worm casting teas to fertilize upper root strata. Thanks.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Divedude420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    has anyone tried this i would love to see an organic hydro diary!?
    I am trying something kind of like this, don't know if/when ill have a diary up...I am using buckets (5+ gall.) with a rockwool block (3.5" variety?) and 3 inches of large-grade perlite in the bottom, I stick a hose running from the top of the bucket to the bottom, and fill the rest with soil/rootball (might add in a blocking layer on the perlite next time as suggested in this article). Drill holes at about 3" up on the bucket...or put an elbow with 3" of hose in the side near the bottom so you can monitor water levels. Feed/Water in the hose sticking out of the top of the bucket until the water comes out the holes on the side or fills the elbow/hose to the desired level, "liquid organic" nutes and all. Seems to be working...maybe needs some tweaking to get the feed right. I think I need to cut back further on the nutes actually since everything stays in the bucket rather than running through, might have had a little lock-out going on on some of them. Definitely a good idea to use an enzyme product to help break down old roots etc., and an occasional top water flush-through since the soil doesn't get the normal water through, but it is a way to use "organic" nutes in a planter type setup and the plants seem to love the constant access to water, and it doesn't compress the soil as it can with constant top watering. Also I think it is key that there is only about enough water in there that the soil will soak it all up every 1-2 days. Otherwise it might get kind of stagnant. Might be a good idea to top water nutes and bottom water pure H20 based on what im seeing here though. I will say what I like most about this is not having to "lift the pot", the soil pretty well manages its own water as long as it has access. The rockwool block is for helping wick water from the bottom of the bucket to the soil BTW.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandarbubble For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

Thanks

Anyone seen this? Or tried? Just looking for someone's diary who Atleast tried
    Using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kushgodrex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast