Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: so why cant you get good smoke anymore?

Thanks

Default so why cant you get good smoke anymore?

Was just reminiscing about calling into Glasgow dealers when I was a teenager, they always had at least 3 types of hash to choose from, usually black red/gold seal, rocky and leb, this changed a lot but could never get green. Anyway I moved away and basically couldnt get anything for years so stopped, then soapbar came on the scene, I think we called it diesel at first? How why when did this happen, why cant you get a good choice now? Surely its not to do with dealers profits as I always had to queue for a deal!

Thanks

I can still get chronic

...at ~1.8g for £20. ¬_¬

Thanks

Dude, I just scored an ounce of pretty primo weed, gets you melted...oh shit, wrong thread, sorry dude!

Thanks

lol so thread should have read "I" instead of "YOU"

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Years ago, the UK imported most of it's Cannabis from abroad, and solid, hash or whatever you want to call it is easier to conceal and takes up much less space on boats etc than weed, so was the main import. Nowadays however over 90% of the Cannabis sold on the streets originates in the UK, not a lot of people have the facilities or inclination to produce vast amounts of hash so weed has gradually become the main commodity.
    You can still get imported hash of course, but the quality is 'usually' far worse than 20 years ago when everyone was craving top quality solid.
    Slowly but surely hash is becoming a thing of the past, and good riddance to it, imo!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

11:11 (29-11-10)

blurry-vision Guest

Good riddance to Hash ?

Yer joking aren't ya ?

I proper miss the days of been able to buy a 1/16th of red seal for £7.50, they were good days, Hash is lovely.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blurry-vision For This Useful Post:

prime (29-11-10), THE DUDE ABIDES (29-11-10), The Smoke Machine (29-11-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,208 Times

Quote Originally Posted by glezga View Post
    then soapbar came on the scene, I think we called it diesel at first?
    Well that one pissed me off. I've said some shit lately about y'alls misuse of the term skunk and now I have to say summit about this diesel now. Diesel is not crap!!! The original came from the classic NYC Diesel, then came Sour D. These are all decendants of the legendary Chem, used in Chemdawg and others. The plants are bred to take massive amounts of chemical ferts and end up with a petrol smell and acrid smoke; thus the Diesel name. I'm getting pissed at the rape of my countries strain names and misuse of good names in conjunction with shit herb. I just got some Sour D the other day and it blows your 'Cheese' outta the fucking water! That said.....

Sensimilla: This is an english twisted spanish term for 'without seeds', should be spelled sin semilla. Sin=no Semila=seed

Chronic: This term was coined to identify good sensi by a select group of heads

Skunk: originally meant anything that had a 'skunk' smell but has morphed as American skunk and English skunk tend to differ in their sweetness. EU skunks tend to be a litle sweeter where over here skunk smells like a damn skunk got ran over and they rubbed the nugs all over the fucker.

I'm sure I'll find a few more discrepancies but please, stop calling shit weed names you get off the internet or from some dumbass friend. Most of those 'names' y'all are using came from the names my friends and i called our girls back in the day that were incredible producers of fine cannabis.

sorry, rant over...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjf8070 For This Useful Post:

The Smoke Machine (29-11-10)

blurry-vision Guest

To be fair mate, I have never heard soapbar(basically contaminated hash) been refered too as Diesel, it ain't the usual term for it !

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tjf8070 View Post
    Well that one pissed me off. I've said some shit lately about y'alls misuse of the term skunk and now I have to say summit about this diesel now. Diesel is not crap!!! The original came from the classic NYC Diesel, then came Sour D. These are all decendants of the legendary Chem, used in Chemdawg and others. The plants are bred to take massive amounts of chemical ferts and end up with a petrol smell and acrid smoke; thus the Diesel name. I'm getting pissed at the rape of my countries strain names and misuse of good names in conjunction with shit herb. I just got some Sour D the other day and it blows your 'Cheese' outta the fucking water! That said.....

Sensimilla: This is an english twisted spanish term for 'without seeds', should be spelled sin semilla. Sin=no Semila=seed

Chronic: This term was coined to identify good sensi by a select group of heads

Skunk: originally meant anything that had a 'skunk' smell but has morphed as American skunk and English skunk tend to differ in their sweetness. EU skunks tend to be a litle sweeter where over here skunk smells like a damn skunk got ran over and they rubbed the nugs all over the fucker.

I'm sure I'll find a few more discrepancies but please, stop calling shit weed names you get off the internet or from some dumbass friend. Most of those 'names' y'all are using came from the names my friends and i called our girls back in the day that were incredible producers of fine cannabis.

sorry, rant over...
    WOAH! When the hell did the USA invent marijuana? Wind ya neck in mate!

Thanks

About what time did the good hash like the gold/red seal disappear, anyone know?

Maybe he called it diesel cause that shit soapbar probably has diesel in it, the fuel lol?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juice For This Useful Post:

11:11 (29-11-10), THE DUDE ABIDES (29-11-10)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast