Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: so why cant you get good smoke anymore?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

saw some hash a few months ago, really nice light brown colour, fluffed up wonderfully and smelled great. didnt try any though, the tight old bastard wouldnt let me have a toke.
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

Thanks

whoooooooah nobby calm doon! i think but dont quote me, it was called diesil cos it was smuggled in the fuel tanks of lorries, well thats what i was led to belive! but was the exact same black hard acrid stuff we called soap only soap had bits of clingfilm in it and was a bit softer. didny think people would get so upset but then again i obviously dont think and just get names from my dumbass friends as we never had the intenet when i smoked SHIT diesil!

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    About what time did the good hash like the gold/red seal disappear, anyone know?

Maybe he called it diesel cause that shit soapbar probably has diesel in it, the fuel lol?
    I used to be able to get decent Hash from say 1993-97 after that fuck all really, any hash i get now is imported or from my trim or from my bro who knows some Indians, regualr dealers just don't have it no more, used to be well common though..

Thanks

I'm currently smoking gold seal, and very happy about it I am too

The dealer I have took a while to find but he always gets in good stuff, which is a rarity in dealers round here these days. You're usually looking at shit deals and it's usually soap bar if you're buying hash, but this guy gets in some nice solid usually, occassionally sells weed, and has been getting GS in for about a month now, and long may he continue to do so because it gets me more wasted than the usual stuff I smoke
    Everything That Has A Beginning Has An End

Thanks

I hear loads of GS around lately...

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Smoke Machine View Post
    I'm currently smoking gold seal, and very happy about it I am too

The dealer I have took a while to find but he always gets in good stuff, which is a rarity in dealers round here these days. You're usually looking at shit deals and it's usually soap bar if you're buying hash, but this guy gets in some nice solid usually, occassionally sells weed, and has been getting GS in for about a month now, and long may he continue to do so because it gets me more wasted than the usual stuff I smoke
    Nice one, u lucky fucker lol..Hopefully good hash will make a comeback in the future, best way really, I mean c'mon it's much easier to smoggle than weed..Maybe I need to travel a bit North to find some good hash, as your in the Newcastle area I think mate ?

Thanks

yes there is abit of black about scotland now and pollen or what they call lol smoking gold seal right now any its quite good roll it into a big long thin bit and pop it into your j paying £20 for 3.5g which is not that great but cant get for a £10 a G but would not touch saop bar unless from a decent source and i tested it first and the guy is right about saop bar being like deisel it has all sorts in it rubber shoe polish tyres dust the lot its a fecking joke man.
    LEGALISE CANNABIS CREW
    get on thc chat here.....................>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://host7110.123flashchat.com/thctalk/<<<<<<<<<<<...................... get on thc chat here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chroniccouple For This Useful Post:

Grub (30-11-10)

Thanks

scotland here also getting good black when theres no green around normally 40-50 quid for 6-7 grams
    Even genius has to pay its dues.its's goodbye to the shortcuts,hello to the grind.nobody ever said it would be a easy ride.so push more,risk more,feel more,how much is just a question of courage,a matter of heart.

Thanks

£20 for 3.5g is a good deal for a real sealed imported black hash - should be nice and clean

Thanks

yes is good a got a bit squigy black that was great a little bit rolled does a whole joint but has went back to this other black that is a bit harder than the squidgy black

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast