Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arrests After Burning Jeep Hits Airport

Thanks

Red face Arrests After Burning Jeep Hits Airport

Two people have been arrested after a jeep was driven into the terminal building at Glasgow airport and caught fire, police have confirmed.

Terrorist???

Full story

Thanks

How the fuck can you catch a jeep on fire and then accidently crash it into an airport?

Possibly a bomb that exploded? Shouldn't jump to conclusion though.
    My Grow Diary!

"Smoking marijuana is more popular in America than surfing the Internet"

blurry-vision Guest

This is baffling me why the fuck does anyone drive a burning Jeep into an airport ?? Could be a set up like the one in London JUST AFTER BROWN WAS CONFIRMED AS THE NEW PM....

Thanks

The guys started scrapping with police after they had been put out, so something must be going on.
    I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the story developes....:stroke_chin:
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is; that I know nothing.- Socrates.
    http://www.audiochemistry.co.uk
    Hard Hittaz: Fridays 8-12
    www.ukbassradio.com
    Thursdays: 8-10
    Sundays: 9-11

Thanks

folks be in no doubt, yesterdays attack on my local airport was a terrorist attack, police have confirmed attacks in both glasgow and london are linked, the scumbag that was fighting while in flames had a suicide belt atatched to him at the time, and of what ive heard,it took police 5 attemps to ground the black f*ck, some of the scottish public had to do there job for them! this is way out of hand now, and these attempts, i think are only decoys for a biggy!! time to pack all our coloured cousins back onto boats let them sail so far out then nuke the boat!! soz folks i aint violent but enoughs enough, that bassa blair has a lot to answer for!!

rant over!
    soz, this was a close call for friends and family of mine lads as i am sure it was for the london lads and lassies on friday!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue widow View Post
    folks be in no doubt, yesterdays attack on my local airport was a terrorist attack, police have confirmed attacks in both glasgow and london are linked, the scumbag that was fighting while in flames had a suicide belt atatched to him at the time, and of what ive heard,it took police 5 attemps to ground the black f*ck, some of the scottish public had to do there job for them! this is way out of hand now, and these attempts, i think are only decoys for a biggy!! time to pack all our coloured cousins back onto boats let them sail so far out then nuke the boat!! soz folks i aint violent but enoughs enough, that bassa blair has a lot to answer for!!

rant over!
    soz, this was a close call for friends and family of mine lads as i am sure it was for the london lads and lassies on friday!
    Yeah, we all have had enough of it.

Can't believe it's getting this bad though.
    I think we should ban immigrants from coming into our country.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue widow View Post

rant over!
    ok, close call and all but that was possibly one of the most racist posts I've read, fucking open your mind and look past the smoke, the saying "there is no smoke without fire" is not at all true in todays world.

Also, it wasn't a suicide belt, it was a suspect device, that ended up being of no importance.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatReallyHappened.com

Airport incident 'was terrorism'
    Mr Rae earlier told a news conference in Glasgow that the suspect at the city's Royal Alexandra Hospital was being treated for severe burns and was in a critical condition.

He said a 'suspect device' had been found on the suspect.

"As a consequence of that, the hospital was partly evacuated until the device was removed and put into a safe area," he said.

Experts later found the item was not linked to any explosive and it was declared safe, however the hospital's A&E remains closed.

Read this carefully. There isn't actually any proof that this was a terror attack and not a car accident. They won't even say what the "suspect device" really was. Probably a butane lighter and everyone over-reacted.

The only "link" between Glasgow and London is that one of the cars used in London had come from Scotland. That's pretty weak. You could not go into court with that.

So, what are the facts?

The car shows no signs of explosion, only fire. The roof is still flat, the window dividers still in place in their frames. There has been no blast of any kind in that car.

Despite early reports of the car driving extremely fast, it's established that the car was driving at about 30MPH, which is far slower than one associates with a terror attack, but normal for someone rushing to get a friend to a flight.

Which brings us to the fact that TWO men were in the car. Now, a man willing to kill himself to deliver a bomb is a rare and valuable commodity; you just don't waste TWO of them in the same car bomb.

Finally, the uninjured man REMAINED AT THE SCENE until arrested. Does that sound like a terrorist to you?
    Last edited by evo; 02-07-07 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    I think we should ban immigrants from coming into our country.
    So if we were to do this, who would do all of the highly skilled jobs that the majority useless British Public are not capable of?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grape101 View Post
    So if we were to do this, who would do all of the highly skilled jobs that the majority useless British Public are not capable of?
    There's enough people in here already to accommodate those.

Thanks

really, take out all the immigrants from the health care sector and watch it turn to shit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast