Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fogger

Thanks

Default Fogger

Well I've searched and found a fogger is the answer to my problems would this be what I need?
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?...C=SO&U=strat15
    Plus to use it do I just stick it in a bucket of water and let it do its job?
    Or put it in shallow water?

Thanks

Im looking for something similar. Dont you just fill it up and away it goes till water is used up?

Thanks

well Iv looked into it and the water needs to be shallow on the fogger itself, to create the fog. But to save time you can buy a fogger floater, so you can just put it in a big bucket and itll just stay at the right level, £25 for both I would say. And yes buddy read your thread im in the same postion

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu View Post
    well Iv looked into it and the water needs to be shallow on the fogger itself, to create the fog. But to save time you can buy a fogger floater, so you can just put it in a big bucket and itll just stay at the right level, £25 for both I would say. And yes buddy read your thread im in the same postion
    Im looking at this. Got good reviews, £34 inc postage. Thats if the wet towel trick doesnt work when I try later!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vicks-V-610E...2249508&sr=8-1

nuube Guest

Well I've searched and found a fogger is the answer to my problems would this be what I need?
    Er..what problems?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    Er..what problems?
    humidity problems i reckon...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nuube View Post
    Er..what problems?
    lol cant believe i forgot to put what the problem was, well the leaves on my plant are curling up, which shows a heat/humidity problem. ive sorted out the heat problem, so just leaves thew humidity problem

nuube Guest

lol cant believe i forgot to put what the problem was, well the leaves on my plant are curling up, which shows a heat/humidity problem. ive sorted out the heat problem, so just leaves thew humidity problem
    That makes sense now! I was going to say that foggers are not that great for erection problems

Thanks

Hey. I hung a towel that had just come out of washing machine (so wasnt dripping wet) in my grow tent and the humidity actually went right up from 40% to 65%. Im still using a CFL until tomorrow, so it will be "interesting" to see the results with an HPS lamp & intake fan. I suspect I may be tinkering for a bit and will keep a few wet towels on standby!
    Pav

Thanks

Well iv bought the fogger just set it up now, just thinkin where to put it right now its in the middle of the 4 pots, with the os fam blowing over it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast