Thread: Potassium deficiency?

Offline Mmmmm.... Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks

Default Potassium deficiency?

Hey peeps

I've got a problem with one or two of my lower branches. They aren't getting much light at all at the minute because they've grown upwards into the bottom of a bush basically instead of outwards. I'm thinking of tieing them down so they atleast get some light.

I think that is what's caused the leaf shriveling up slightly in this picture, but the leaf that has curled upwards with burnt ends in the background looks like it has a potassium deficiency this is bizare as i'm using around 3 - 4ml of bio-bizz bio-bloom for every litre of water I use. Unfortunatly i don't have any means to test the ph of my water or soil, and even if i did i don't have any ph up or down.

Recently I had to get rid of some bottom fan leaves because they had just lost all of their colour and curled up and turned brown. I know you can get a potassium deficiency easily in the fan leaves during flowering but i'm a little uneasy.

Take a look

Thanks in advance people

Thanks

The leaf clawing is usually a sign of overfert, I top out at 3-4ml bb bloom per litre so I would say go steady maybe plain water very other watering.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by organix View Post
    The leaf clawing is usually a sign of overfert, I top out at 3-4ml bb bloom per litre so I would say go steady maybe plain water very other watering.
    Thanks mate. I'll go steady. Maybe just use the molasses next water.

Thanks

organix is right i thinks as for potassium def the tips of the leaves curl and the edges burn and die. Older leaves may show a red color and leaves could curl upwards. Dead patches (Necrosis) can happen on the margins of larger fan leaves thus, the leaves will eventually die off and turn brown.

Heres a pic of potassium def
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1134potassium-deficiency1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	1091  

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by clevelandbwoy View Post
    organix is right i thinks as for potassium def the tips of the leaves curl and the edges burn and die. Older leaves may show a red color and leaves could curl upwards. Dead patches (Necrosis) can happen on the margins of larger fan leaves thus, the leaves will eventually die off and turn brown.

wat is the cure 4 this then???

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clevelandbwoy View Post

That's exactly what happened to my fan leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by TOMBONG View Post
    wat is the cure 4 this then???
    Check this out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseGreen View Post
    That's exactly what happened to my fan leaves.

Check this out
    I know this thread is pretty old but I'm having the same problem with some of my new growth , Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-02-19-13-06-16.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	288195
    I was thinking it was nitrogen tox did you ever figure out what your problem was????? Or how to fix it???I've read the Internet at least twice and all the simular pics are pointing to nitrogen tox.? Any help would be nice......

Thanks

Here's mine. Some of the leaves are really looking bad. Is it just over feed as it's in pure compost. any help appreciated.

Thanks

Since this I've swapped her out of full compost and put her in an 80% coco coir to 20% of that compost and she's loving it. Must have been the strong compost.