Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: plant magic good or not?

Thanks

Question plant magic good or not?

ive finished my 1st grow with good results and on my 2nd want t try p/m! has or does anyone use it? if so could you give me some feedback as to whether it is good or not as ive read good input on his medium/soil

2. The Following User Says Thank You to marcus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18)

Thanks

Im only on my 2nd grow myself but it was recommended to me when i started by a mate that has grown for years & its done me well.
    My diary of my 1st grow incase you wanna see the results i got for yourself... https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-%28organic%29 and my current diary is in my sig.
    Heres a thread about plant magic... https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...51-Plant-Magic all positive feed back apart from one guy, his name suggests alterior motives to me...

Rotten Scarecrow
    I am the best in the world at what i do in my opinion... and at the end of the day my opinion is the only one that actualy matters
    Dont smell, dont sell, dont tell!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rotten Scarecrow For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (22-12-10), GEORGE (08-01-18), marcus (21-12-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Scarecrow View Post
    Im only on my 2nd grow myself but it was recommended to me when i started by a mate that has grown for years & its done me well.
    My diary of my 1st grow incase you wanna see the results i got for yourself... https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-%28organic%29 and my current diary is in my sig.
    Heres a thread about plant magic... [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?22351-Plant-Magic[/u

Rotten Scarecrow
    i agree hes got a thing going with canna,i used it once,never again,it was infested with white fly

6. The Following User Says Thank You to marcus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

Canna are a tried and tested market leader in ferts but more known for there chemical range of nutes for hydro and coco.

Plant Magic are a new company that appear to be doing a full range of nutes, but focusing mainly on soil / organics.

I remember your problem with flies you had with some coco, and this shit does happen from time to time, you will find it also happens with most soils from time to time.

My advice is try the Plant Magic if you really want to... it seems to be getting favourable reviews in general - the "oldtimer" organic nutes sound interesting.
    Or if you want to try some really exotic soil/nutes (that I've NEVER seen anyone use but I think sounds awesome) why not try the BAC Lava/organic soil and nute range.

Edit: there is also an existing topic with input from some exceedingly experienced growers/breeders discussing the PM range HERE.
    Last edited by Azerbanphal; 22-12-10 at 12:31 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18), marcus (22-12-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Quote Originally Posted by marcus View Post
    i agree hes got a thing going with canna,i used it once,never again,it was infested with white fly
    I'm a fucking Percy grower using a tent u dohnut , how would I have something going with canna? A multi million £ business (the biggest and probably the best in the world certainly the the most well known) Concentrating on a nobody who spends £60 per year tops on there products , u defo didn't get insects from canna food that's just a ridiculous thing to imply !
    The reason I use canna is I've used loads of different foods in the past 15 years and canna has simply given me the best results .

I'm going to give pm a go on my next grow hopefully so I might be pleasantly surprised .
    Last edited by cannamancan; 22-12-10 at 12:52 PM.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    u defo didn't get insects from canna food that's just a ridiculous thing to imply !
    lol if I remember correctly the flies came from a sack of coco (canna).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Lol ma bad , but we wrnt even talking about soil/coco so he not usin canna food because if soil? Lol, ok then!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18)

Thanks

I'm a fucking Percy grower using a tent u dohnut , how would I have something going with canna? A multi million £ business (the biggest and probably the best in the world certainly the the most well known) Concentrating on a nobody who spends £60 per year tops on there products , u defo didn't get insects from canna food that's just a ridiculous thing to imply !
    The reason I use canna is I've used loads of different foods in the past 15 years and canna has simply given me the best results .

I'm going to give pm a go on my next grow hopefully so I might be pleasantly surprised .
    if u bought a medium infested with fly and lavae would u buy it again,im not on about nutes,ive got canna nutes and ionic,i just will never buy canna MEDIUM AGAIN !!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to marcus For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18)

Thanks

I know this is old but I might aswell put my input in, I use the plant magic old timers organic grow and bloom + bio bizz top max, iv never grown without these so can't tell the difference from no nutes or others and am still a novice grower but iv completed a dinafem super silver grow with these nutes (did not use much only about 1/4-1/2 strength but all went well for me and the weed had a good taste so I have no complaints... One thing that seems good about there nutrients is in the description it says "aswell as having the right npk balance it also feeds beneficial fungi and micro organisms to ensure a happy, thriving grow medium" so that might help the plant growth I sure hope it does but if you do make the choice to get these nute you shouldn't run into problems.

Thanks

Hi mate how did you rate the plant magic then?? I'm thinking of switching from canna coco to plant magic coco soft water version. Cheers

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ilikebigbuds For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-01-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast